Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my Rouge Braise Arenas came in and after having both in my possession I think Im going to stick with the pavots.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I'm thinking of getting a pair of the blue Balenciaga pleated high tops.

1) Gucci high top size 6 fits me (I usually wear US size 8 in converse and other sneakers). What Balenciaga pleated high top size would fit me? The pair I found on ebay (question 2) is size 40, would that fit me?

2) Are the shoes in this listing legit? Like how do I verify its authenticity? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Men-Balenci...=WDVW&rd=1&ih=010&category=24087&cmd=ViewItem

Thank you so much for helping me out!

Last edited:
Is it possibe that I return a pair of Margiela sneakers to a boutique without a receipt for a refund?

Hey guys,

I'm thinking of getting a pair of the blue Balenciaga pleated high tops.

1) Gucci high top size 6 fits me (I usually wear US size 8 in converse and other sneakers). What Balenciaga pleated high top size would fit me? The pair I found on ebay (question 2) is size 40, would that fit me?

2) Are the shoes in this listing legit? Like how do I verify its authenticity? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Men-Balenci...=WDVW&rd=1&ih=010&category=24087&cmd=ViewItem

Thank you so much for helping me out!

A 40 would probably work, but it might be snug.  

Also, the shoes and seller are legit, however his prices are extremely high.  You'll probably be able to talk him down a little bit if you do the deal through just Paypal (outside of eBay).

Thanks, Spoonie gee unit. What would be a reasonable price for these?

Check out the completed auctions and go from there. eBay charges about 10% in final value fees, so you should be able to get around that much off to do the deal outside of eBay. Also, size 40 might be harder to come by, so you might need to add a little more to factor for that.

Ok. Thanks!

Just fyi for anyone else who is looking to get these, I called Balenciaga in the US today and the guy I talked to said they will be getting new shipment of Balenciaga pleated along with arena's in a few weeks. He doesn't know what colors the new ones will be in though.

Ok. Thanks!

Just fyi for anyone else who is looking to get these, I called Balenciaga in the US today and the guy I talked to said they will be getting new shipment of Balenciaga pleated along with arena's in a few weeks. He doesn't know what colors the new ones will be in though.

That would be cool, looking to get some pleated's. at least a black pair would be nice.

after getting the python's i realized they were not for me. they are too plain and i feel like i would mess them up because it just feels too delicate. some of the scales feel like they could just "flake off" i always wanted a pair of python shoes, but these just don't do it for me. I'm going to keep an eye out for a black pair of spikes. if these were a stack, i would consider keeping them, but for a couple of stacks i can't justify it. it has a little bit if shine, but its not that bad.

^^^ Oh wow. They are super plan. I think maybe because it's the wax finish it gives them a dull look. The crystal Python Louis Flats though are :pimp: I feel you though $1695 is very steep for a black shoe of that caliber.

Last edited:
I like the matte look, makes them understated from a distance but then you see the details up close and your mind is blown.

If they are as fragile as you say, then definitely return them. Even the spikes on the other CLs comes off here and there so I wouldn't be surprised if quality on those aren't equal to price.

Those black waxed pythons aren't bad.  The best ones were the matte black python Rantus.  I had the crystal python Louis, but the finish was too bright and shiny (almost like patent leather).

And $1695 ain't bad compared to $8k for the black crocodile Louis.

regarding balenciagas, i'm looking to scooping a a few pairs (the extrablancs, extranoirs, and probably the rogues). do these ever run out of stock in stores? do they get "restocks" or the like? i'm looking to get these probably in HK or SG, or when I do decide to go to Europe for vacation

Red Arenas and Grey Stingray Arenas up on Mr. Porter. I copped the red ones finally!
happy.gif
i just so happened to be browsing mr porter today. saw the red pair, tried to check out, and got a message saying size was now not in stock. immediately knew someone posted a link on nt.

Last edited:
MrPorter must love that those Arenas almost always sell out like their some concords. :lol:

i usually wear a 9.5-10 for jordans but i prefer 10's. are 43's in the 9.5-10 bracket and 42's in the 9-9.5 bracket?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom