Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I want to order the classic Black Arenas in a size 43 and have it shipped here in Australia who can help me out?

TIA!

New pick up

Reactions: alp
Nice pickup. How do they run KidEight?
just saw thus, sorry for late reply. They're a little tighter than the arenas. I tried the black suede zanottis on in store in a UK9 EU 43 and they fit a little bigger than the ones in the photo. bball kicks im a 10 but tend to be 9 in balenciaga/zanotti/loubs

hope that was some kind of help? lol

Decided to wear my custom Padded Leather Quilted sneakers designed by me, yesterday. 
happy.gif
Although, it technically it isn't a high end brand it does have high end Nappa leather with genuine Chanel hardware, so thought I'd share. Also thanks for all the love guys, nice stuff to everyone else.

Pik Pik Floque are amazing. In your opinion they have the same fit of the older pik piks? Do you have purchased in the NYC Men Boutique?

Decided to wear my custom Padded Leather Quilted sneakers designed by me, yesterday. 
happy.gif
Although, it technically it isn't a high end brand it does have high end Nappa leather with genuine Chanel hardware, so thought I'd share. Also thanks for all the love guys, nice stuff to everyone else.
Where did you get those?  Cool except for the Chanel logo.

Decided to wear my Violet Christian Louboutin Louis Flat Spikes sneakers the other today. 
happy.gif
 Also to answer your question HeavyFeet, I had them custom made. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom