Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive seen used ones on eBay going for around 3-400 over the last few months, u guys r seriously tempting me to buy a pair

Never. Forever, a classic. It may be played out to the "new to the high end world" however not in the realm of luxury. The Prada America's Cup really brought something new to the game of flat same sole high end shoes back in the day. The comfort is amazing. Not to mention it's just an overall good looking shoe. I think I'm gonna cop a black high top pair just in case they forgot.
this . these were and still are amazing . and unlike most designer sneakers they're genuinely comfortable .

Need a legit check on these! Been hunting these down for a while guy said he purchased from vegas years ago but he tossed box and dust bags.

Funny folks are rocking Elan's today. Great Minds think a like.. I'm stepping out later and I definitely planned on throwing these on. It's been a minute. Love the ones with the Neon Laces. Classic shoe. Like the prada America's cup. I paid retail for a fresh pair of all black hi tops last year. You simply cannot go wrong with that shoe. Especially if it isn't your only pair of high end shoes..

Cameos by my retro 6's and Arena Pavots. Enjoy your weekend. Cheers..

Last edited:
Definitely like that people are showing the LVs love on here... And great pickup on those giuseppe's I was following that listing too

I went to the LV store a few hrs ago an picked up the monte carlo loafers in black leather. They look great in person. Good looking out RFX on the recommendation!

Not my pic because I am being lazy but here's how they look for the rest of ya'll

Also, the Allen Edmonds Verona is a sweet shoe. I'm going to have to pick up a pair down the road. They look straight up like some Gucci's or even better.

Last edited:
I have shoe taps on all my leather bottom soles. They definitely help prolong the life of them.

Posted it on the pick-up section but Im sure itll be better appreciated on here.

Not sure if yall consider Visvim high-end but I found a pair at 30% off so I copped:

Finally tracked down a DS pair in my size. Mad props to 2 fellow NTers who assisted with an LC. Yall know who you are. Good lookin out! :wink:

Peace

Cole haan nike air. That's a three year old heel/sole. Shoe taps do wonders. (I know the picture quality sucks because I was using my phone)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom