Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

Bored on Sunday so just decided to take a collection pic of the kicks

wgqdtt.jpg
eryjd1.jpg

Nice BEN!!!

Originally Posted by kicks409

Po what size u need
Hmmm....not sure. I'm a True Size 11.5 in Jordans & a size 10 in Vans.. It was figured in this thread, but i'm not going to search throughall these pages. PO

anyone know whwere i can get some Orange suede pradas at? I'll drop 340 to anyone who is selling them btw

Very nice pics guys, I have a question. I have been shopping around for nicer sneakers (I am an AF1 head), I will try them on locally but just a heads up whatsizes should I be looking for? I wear a 9.5-10 in Air Forces, what sizes should i try on with

Gucci =
LV =
Prada =

Thanks in advance
smile.gif

Originally Posted by meth68

Very nice pics guys, I have a question. I have been shopping around for nicer sneakers (I am an AF1 head), I will try them on locally but just a heads up what sizes should I be looking for? I wear a 9.5-10 in Air Forces, what sizes should i try on with

Gucci =
LV =
Prada =

Thanks in advance
smile.gif

yo man u probably a 8.5 prada and the same goes for lv but gucci dont really know man fx shed some light
roll.gif

The Green Pradas I can never seem to cop anything that matches and im tired of them just sitting in my closet never getting worn... so if anybody interestedjust hit me up. Their from the Spring 05 Collection. US Sz 9

Originally Posted by Kingtre

they should prob merge these threads-
nerd.gif
These and the clothing ones?

Anywho, those interested in Lanvins, BlueFly has a US9 and US11 for $476.
prodImage.ms

There are numerous Gucci and Prada wallets as well. Look around for some codes for extra discount floating around online.
There are also numerous Gucci belts in some sizes.

They actually have this one at size 34 .That doesn't happen toooften at Bluefly.
prodImage.ms

PO, they don't have the Gucci chucks but they do have these low cut version of the chucks. Same style but has a webbing in the back and it's low cut.Plenty of sizes left!
prodImage.ms

DAMN! Things going by fast. I wanted to get this Gucci monogrammed messenger bag but it sold while making this post!
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Supreme....I need a DS pair. RFX...Good looking on the lows, but the highs are butter to me.... Those Lanvin's are FRESH too.... Thanks for all the help,those & the Monogram Slip-Ons are on my list... PO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom