Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn any1 have any info or kno where i can get the tan gucci monogram slip ons? im 10 in af1 10.5 in js n sbs. guessin i need a 9.5 or 10. i really need these.hit me up!

Borrowed my girls digi cam...(Lost mine in a club
ohwell.gif
)

Hit up Neimans this morning...Nothin too special

Off-White Low Prada Americas cups-$330.00
True Religion Billy Super Big T Light denims-$319.00
(3 pack) Ralph Lauren Polo "Wife-Beaters"-29.50

This is what Neimans (OakBrook IL,(630)-572-1500)had in A-cups:
Leather Lows-White, Black, Green, Navy-blue, Blue, and Red
Patent Lows-Black, and Navy-blue
Patent Mids(Double strap) Navy-Blue
Leather Highs-Red, Blue, Navy-Blue, and Black
Gator Lows-Brown, White, Black, and Red
Gator Highs-Black, and White

e8335534e3a9bf262315b60e3f916a33fa2f63b.pjpg

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Not out yet, i dont think.....

309175084.jpg

I think those came out already. Someone here posted the lows already with a darker brown color.

Nice pick-up KayCurrency, Neiman's been disappointing lately. Well I guess I can't really blame them for what companies comes out with. I've beenitching to buy something but just can't have that "I must have those feelings" lately. A very disappointing season indeed. Another reason whythis threads been slacking lately.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Not out yet, i dont think.....

309175084.jpg

I think those came out already. Someone here posted the lows already with a darker brown color.

Nice pick-up KayCurrency, Neiman's been disappointing lately. Well I guess I can't really blame them for what companies comes out with. I've been itching to buy something but just can't have that "I must have those feelings" lately. A very disappointing season indeed. Another reason why this threads been slacking lately.
Yeah, I feel you (pause)...The Neimans that I go to didnt even order Guccis Spring/Summer Shoes
ohwell.gif
I Might have to just order from Gucci.com, or go down-town and deal with thesnooty Gucci sales people at the Gucci Store.
tired.gif

Anyway... Footage of a Italian Prada factory

KayCurrency nice pick up on the Super Big T's, I am a sucker for TRJ's we have a True Religion store over here that my friends like to call the devilbecause if I walk by it...I am walking in it...If I walk in it...I am spending money and none of them can comprehend spending $250+ on jeans let alone 3-4+ ata time. lol

I'm feelin those white A-Cups for the summer. Nice pickups Kay.

EDIT: I just watched that Prada video. Do they really almost hand craft all their shoes?

Blazinbama wrote:

EDIT: I just watched that Prada video. Do they really almost hand craft all their shoes?
higher end shoes, yes. basic acups no (crocs I would imagine so). acups are just their way of putting out a piece of crap, marking up the price, andthen having the hood go crazy for it. It's really quite brilliant. But there is a very noticeable difference in their sneakers and laceups/some loafers

Originally Posted by curt2121

Blazinbama wrote:

higher end shoes, yes. basic acups no (crocs I would imagine so). acups are just their way of putting out a piece of crap, marking up the price, and then having the hood go crazy for it. It's really quite brilliant. But there is a very noticeable difference in their sneakers and laceups/some loafers

Every A-cup that i've owned has had great quality...No out-of-line stitchin, no excess glue and the most important aspect of all THEY DONTCREASE
smile.gif
Im pretty sure they take the time to hand craft A-cups...hencethe reason why they opened up a whole new Vietnam factory to meet up with the demand for the A-Cups, so they dont have to hurry and just throw together acrappy shoe...

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Blazinbama wrote:

higher end shoes, yes. basic acups no (crocs I would imagine so). acups are just their way of putting out a piece of crap, marking up the price, and then having the hood go crazy for it. It's really quite brilliant. But there is a very noticeable difference in their sneakers and laceups/some loafers

Every A-cup that i've owned has had great quality...No out-of-line stitchin, no excess glue and the most important aspect of all THEY DONT CREASE
smile.gif
Im pretty sure they take the time to hand craft A-cups...hence the reason why they opened up a whole new Vietnam factory to meet up with the demand for the A-Cups, so they dont have to hurry and just throw together a crappy shoe...

Think about that though, come on. It's NEVER the same there.

Blazinbama wrote:

Every A-cup that i've owned has had great quality...No out-of-line stitchin, no excess glue and the most important aspect of all THEY DONT CREASE
smile.gif
Im pretty sure they take the time to hand craft A-cups...hence the reason why they opened up a whole new Vietnam factory to meet up with the demand for the A-Cups, so they dont have to hurry and just throw together a crappy shoe...

Please...Dont let the term "Made in Italy" fool you...Theres alot behind it...
laugh.gif

...But when it comes to High-end shoes, I doubt they will put the integrity of their name/products on the line by making them with cheap materials and justslopping them together, even if "The Hood" has taken a liking in their products..

Blazinbama wrote:

smile.gif

Please...Dont let the term "Made in Italy" fool you...Theres alot behind it...
laugh.gif

...But when it comes to High-end shoes, I doubt they will put the integrity of their name/products on the line by making them with cheap materials and just slopping them together, even if "The Hood" has taken a liking in their products..

I actually prefer english shoes. And if you think a cups are up to standard, well, nothing can help you there. Obviously they're better than a nikeproduct, but they're by no means high end. Really just an entry level shoe with a designer name.

^^^ Prada A-Cups does qualify as a high-end designer shoe. High-end doesn't necessarily mean the best quality. High-end means in the higher price spectrumby a designer (ie: Prada, Gucci, Paul Smith, etc...). QUality-wise, it maybe entry level but the designer Prada or Gucci isn't really considered entrylevel, especially in this board. I think it's pretyy subjective. In this board, I would put Cole Haan as entry level. If we were in StyleForum then I couldagree that Prada are entry level shoes since most of those people buy much more expensive shoes that aren't really designer shoes but actual shoemakercompanies.

This dude hit it on the nail. Back when A-Cups used to retail $295 was when the quality (and when I say quality I'm referring to the comfort, material, aswell as aesthetics as opposed to off-stitching, etc.) was the best it ever was when compared to the A-Cups now. I am in no way a stickler for where stuff ismade, etc etc because face it all these "assembled in so and so country" means nothing anymore in this day in age. When I used to cop back in HS, theshoes are much more comfortable in the manner that its not as stiff as it is now (mesh, upper, tongue) and did not look as bulky as it does now (you'll seea huge difference doing a side by side comparison) when comparing a Made in Italy joint with a Vietnam. They can attribute the $35 raise in price with theEuro, etc. etc. but we all know that the lower quality means lower overhead so either way they end up not losing. Even the boxes are trash nowadays incomparison to what it used to be. Still, I love my older joints I just don't see myself making a mistake of getting another one of the new joints.

Originally Posted by airmaxes

This dude hit it on the nail. Back when A-Cups used to retail $295 was when the quality (and when I say quality I'm referring to the comfort, material, as well as aesthetics as opposed to off-stitching, etc.) was the best it ever was when compared to the A-Cups now. I am in no way a stickler for where stuff is made, etc etc because face it all these "assembled in so and so country" means nothing anymore in this day in age. When I used to cop back in HS, the shoes are much more comfortable in the manner that its not as stiff as it is now (mesh, upper, tongue) and did not look as bulky as it does now (you'll see a huge difference doing a side by side comparison) when comparing a Made in Italy joint with a Vietnam. They can attribute the $35 raise in price with the Euro, etc. etc. but we all know that the lower quality means lower overhead so either way they end up not losing. Even the boxes are trash nowadays in comparison to what it used to be. Still, I love my older joints I just don't see myself making a mistake of getting another one of the new joints.

I agree i was just looking at my Green A-Cups that i purchased in Spring 05 and the leather is very quality and comfort level seems to be a bit better thanrecent Prada's i've bought. People gotta remember though that when demand for something rises quality will always fall because it has to be producedin a larger quantity. I totally forgot that A-Cups were only $295 back in 05 until i looked on the box..... weren't they even as low as $275 back in theearly 2000's.

Gucci sneaks still seem to be very quality from recent collections... thats one thing i must say

I actually prefer english shoes.

Word, I prefer alot of stuff English i.e. my windsor spread dress shirts are all from T.M. Lewin when I went to London. Just been ordering a bunch of em sinceI came back. I can appreciate good quality shoes, but since you mention English shoes its funny that Prada even owns Church's and a whole bunch of otherbrand. I do love Santoni though as a dress shoe brand, as well as Bruno. Ferragamo is a hit or miss nowadays.

yea that site is official but the price is wild inflated. some of the stuff up there are pretty hard to find though

Hold up guys. Don't make hasty statements. STyledrops was proven to be fake at StyleForum. I wouldn't trust it if I were you guys.

i've heard alot of different things about them, some say that the stuff that was fake was returned items. So someone probably switched them up with a legititem. From what i've hear it was mostly done with the bags. I did a google search a while ago but i cant seem to find the discussion about it >_<. Idid however call them and someone DID in fact answer so even if something was fake i think you would have a good chance on returning it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom