Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Those look weird to me. Not saying their not legit or anything, I just dont like that beige suede patch in the back it throws the whole shoe off and that ismy size

You'll hardly ever see it when you have it on, unless you're planning to rock em strictly with shorts.

47b7da26b3127cce833d56c2d40100000016100QZtGrNq3asb

(Old Pic)
My favorite pair of Cups.....The heal blends in with the rest of the shoe...plus your jeans should cover it anyway

Came back from Neiman Marcus and Saks. At NM I must say, shoe-wise, it was a bit diappointing. No sneakers caught my attention just the usual A-Cups andseveral Gucci's, nothign extraordinary so I just bought two leather shoes that isn't really NT's most favorite. Bought a lot of clothes though,John Varvatos, Paul Smith and Marc Jacobs (no point in really posting the clothes). I also bought a Ferragamo belt for casual wear. It's dark grey but hasthat distressed look.
2mhe9sk.jpg

I saw one notable shoes. It's a new Prada America Cups which has perforated holes instead of the mesh. If they had it in black, I would have gotten itwithout a question.
9jpz68.jpg

Now for the shoe pick-up. As I said before, it's not really NT's taste but I got A John Varvatos and Paul Smith leather shoes. These shoes are greatand very good quality, I'm starting to really love it. So I left NM and visited Saks and saw a Saks Exclusive Prada A-Cups that I was looking for butdidn't know it was a Saks exclusive, to make a long story short, I bought it and I love it. I already have the same colorway but the black is patentleather on this one, really reminiscent of the Jordan XI Concords. Shame Fila kills the look though with their cheap knockoffs.
6ojxjk.jpg

2rglspg.jpg
I hope some other people were able to pick-up some shoes they wanted.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Came back from Neiman Marcus and Saks. At NM I must say, shoe-wise, it was a bit diappointing. No sneakers caught my attention just the usual A-Cups and several Gucci's, nothign extraordinary so I just bought two leather shoes that isn't really NT's most favorite. Bought a lot of clothes though, John Varvatos, Paul Smith and Marc Jacobs (no point in really posting the clothes). I also bought a Ferragamo belt for casual wear. It's dark grey but has that distressed look.
2mhe9sk.jpg

I saw one notable shoes. It's a new Prada America Cups which has perforated holes instead of the mesh. If they had it in black, I would have gotten it without a question.
9jpz68.jpg

Now for the shoe pick-up. As I said before, it's not really NT's taste but I got A John Varvatos and Paul Smith leather shoes. These shoes are great and very good quality, I'm starting to really love it. So I left NM and visited Saks and saw a Saks Exclusive Prada A-Cups that I was looking for but didn't know it was a Saks exclusive, to make a long story short, I bought it and I love it. I already have the same colorway but the black is patent leather on this one, really reminiscent of the Jordan XI Concords. Shame Fila kills the look though with their cheap knockoffs.
6ojxjk.jpg

2rglspg.jpg
I hope some other people were able to pick-up some shoes they wanted.
I was gonna get the A-Cups with the "holes" replacing the mesh....But the mesh stops most of the creasing....

RfX45 I was too dissapointed with the shoe selection at NM. I didn't see anything that caught my eye. Clothes-wise I bought a lot of clothes, great sale. Ibought some Rock & Republics and got a Ralph Lauren shirt for free. Bought a lot more clothes but don't really see the point in posting.

rxf...those A-cups without the mesh...are they more "breathable"?

my only beef with a-cups is that there is like no circulation up in there. at the end of the day my socks are sweat and my feet stank

Hugo Boss -dont know if I want to keep them or return them. Might make a nice summer shoe. Sorry for the big picture.
29woh0y.jpg

looking for a pair of gucci slip-ons. im not sure what size i should get but i wear a size 9 on most stuff. i can fit a 8.5 or 9 on a pair of vans slip-ons.contact me

Originally Posted by dgk3188

rxf...those A-cups without the mesh...are they more "breathable"?

my only beef with a-cups is that there is like no circulation up in there. at the end of the day my socks are sweat and my feet stank

I don't think it really makes it more breathable, it's more of an aesthetic design to change it up a bit. I never really have a problem with theshoe gettign to hot on my feet though. Try using some dress socks with is, that might help it be a bit more ventilated or something.

Nice pick ups RFX...I've been wanting those patents since Christmas...I've bought 3 pairs of Gucci's in the last couple of months and haven'tworn any of them...LOL!

Originally Posted by LaceDemUp

Nice pick ups RFX...I've been wanting those patents since Christmas...I've bought 3 pairs of Gucci's in the last couple of months and haven't worn any of them...LOL!
I know how you feel. I have plenty of shoes that haven't been worn at all. Everytime I'm going out I think to myself in advance that I'mgoing to wear the new ones but when it's time to get dressed, for some reason, I talk myself out of wearign them and end up wearing the broken in and morecomfortable shoes I already have outside the box.
laugh.gif
I haven't evenworn Jordans in 2-3 years (except for basketball) yet I keep buying them thinking I'll wear them sooner or later. I need to take out some XI's to weararound the house to get the feeling back.

^^^Ha! Ha! Just do it! You have enough Concords! I'm debating what to wear today BRAND NEW...

These...

or these...

^^^ Haha, maybe I will. XI's or Jordan in general just seem so bulky now though, especially since I've been wearing all these flat casual shoes.

CA weather today seems perfect for those slip-on but depends where your going and what your wearing. I was going to buy those suede slip-ons but theydidn't have my size and they felt real narrow, my one beef with Gucci Slip-ons.

smh.gif
I still need a pair of Supreme Red Blazers those things are becoming more and more scarce now.

Originally Posted by S Dizzel

lacedemup.. can you post more pics of those nikes?

Here you go Dizzel...

I know this is the DESIGNER thread so I picked up the dress shoes for my B'day a few weeks ago that I haven't posted...

and then I picked up these Turquoise suede joints from Nordy's rack today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom