Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Dagoldenkiddz

nuff said! lol ill post sum outfitts here and there................but u gotta wait a lil while for that group shot because i have a life! but trust me wen i say this tread was made for me!
wink.gif
...............so if yr readin this take yr note kids!
laugh.gif

ill get a better pic.....but i got supreme blazers on.........sumtin light i got a lil more up my sleeve........but i do tha nike thing 2!
But like Kanye said "i high up on the line YOU CUD GET BEHIND ME.........but my head so big u can't sit behind me!"
pimp.gif
watch yr mouth!................post your stuff!
Corny?lol cum on u dont really belive that?lol
im juss a kidd with a big mouth and i could back it up!

You can't call other people in this thread kids when your a kid yourself. You cocky but it's good that you admit and know it. You talk abig talk but we still haven't seen anything. Post first, then talk later. All you've shown is Gucci shirt (that was on sale at Bluefly) and a GucciJacket (that doesn't go well with what you were wearing). Prove yourself like Lace, Kicks or MorningStar (sorry if I missed anyone) then start the"smack talk."

I don't know though, if your style is based off of Kanye, then personally speaking, your not going to impress me much, if at all.

Damn fx dat first pair of lanvins serious but I love those patents u picked up man real dope
Thanks, I've had my eye on it ever since I saw it at Saks.
I didn't even know those purple Gucci's existed, nice pick up as usual. You're always finding sold out stuff, you really need to tell us yoursecret.

Nah i had that shirt since tha summer! Retail was $245 guy!Si that solves that....but im gunna keep talkin because no one can shut me up!
But im gunna change tha way u feel about me after a couple of posts! so fall back and let me do wat i do!
and i guarentee your not tha guy thats gunna shut me up!
wink.gif

LOL dagoldenkiddz definitely has self esteem problems... you need to chill bro.. first off.. all those Kanye references are corny.. 2nd.. the regulars on thisthread got love for each others stuff and help each other when possible.. and you don't get much props posting a pic if you with a gucci tee and some99cent chicken nuggets in your mouth

and here i was like damn these threads are a good look for NT- this and the high end clothing have been nice and civilized with NT'ers looking out for oneanother and all....

knew it was a matter of time
smh.gif

S Dizzel cum on guy..............Bro u know u cant $#$%on me 99cent nuggets? cum on u gotta cum better than that! but its all good i got sumtin for everyone...........i juss hope ya wifeys arentwatching!
laugh.gif

Corny?lol cum on u dont really belive that?lol
leave now and spare your dignity.

you're getting on everybody's nerves.

check yourself son, we roast corny dudes like you.

laugh.gif
@ dudes rockin' high end clothes and living in little dirtyapartments.

get your priorities straight.

FWA III...........check your self because @ the end of tha day im doin it to get on peoles nervz! But if u wanna take it to tha next level we cud do that!Alljokes aside if u Think u a tuff guy and Holla @ me Deediditagain on aim........................cuz all clothing a side everything im writing in this forum illsay in yr face..........ill shoot a far one any day you talkin to tha wrong one!

Somebody take a damn trip over to Park Ave and take care of this dude......Why talk reckless? Look at yourself fam
smh.gif
smh.gif

I think what everyone is tryin to say to you is what you TYPE has nothing to do with you gettin respect. I've seen the posts you put up, you definetly havesome dope designer stuff no question, I'm impressed, but everything else is whatever. Point blank period if its really like that you don't gotta saynothing to us. Niketalk got the best sideline cheerleaders and haters of all time, they'll do that work for you.

whatever though do you your way hopefully you wont go playing yourself and you'll get the respect you say you want offa the @!!@ you got which is what yousaid you want anyway. Regardless though I'll say it again you got some real fly @!!@, Im definetly interested in seenig what else you copped'

Yo Corey are u serious? bro i wouldnt even fight u!lol ill juss smack u up And have u organize my closet!lol stick to chinese food grass hopper!
well ya got mi screen name ,im juss playin around having a lil fun wit u go hards! but if anyone is feeling brave holla @ me!

Thank u Jersey shir..........good lookin out for tha props! I think YR tha only one who Likes me!lol...................And that was juss my first couple ofposts im juss gettin started!
YOU BETTER WEAR YOUR SHADES CUZ THA SPOT LIGHTS HERE!
glasses.gif

all we ask of you is on niketalk is for you to post your stuff and move along.

you don't need to annoy the hell out of everyone.

your right.. it is a "fee country".. and your "fee" should be extra b/c you are annoying as hell

Post your sh... and shut the hell up. You acting like you have Neiman's mens department in your closet. This is like the guy who goes to Saks and be like"awww man these kicks are ill..... NT will definitely give me props when i post these up" cops.... takes a picture rockin them and returns them thenext day.

Money rocking Gucci shirts in a house with no carpeting.... who the hell still has foundation hardwood floors.. can't even sneek out the frontdoor latenight because all you hear is mad creeking & footsteps.
laugh.gif

^^^ hardwood floors are madd popular.. what are you talking about lol.. but those hardwood floors do look dirty as hell lol

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I got installed hardwood floors in my crib....Son got foundation hardwood flooring in his pad....
laugh.gif

roll.gif
thats what i meant to say my bad... the regular hardwood flooring yousee in your Grandma's home.

RFX,

That color was released before, a couple of years back just with a lighter mesh. On the topic of suede Americas cup, I can remember even back 6-7 years ago outin my area (North NJ/NYC) suede A Cups were the craze. My favorite of all time are still the maroon joints, I had the navy blue ones rocked them to death,there were sky blue ones, chocolate brown, all sorts of diff colors. They're just not as highly available right now compared to the patents or reg.leathers. I guess its a sign of the times as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom