Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll admit I got them based on the posted pic. Looked a lot different that looking at stock pics. With that said, I wouldn't pay 900 again for another pair. 630...maybe. I don't blame people for getting them with a discount and not without it.

:lol: Those MMMaginas retail $900 now?

My pair retailed for ~$500 iirc and I got them for 50% off too I think about 3 years ago.

That's what happen when ya'll sleep. I remember most hating them too when they first came out like the SLPs.
DuPKy.jpg

Last edited:
I think everybody is now trying to cop because tres bien has them for $300 off of retail. Most just didn't want to spend 900+

Pretty much this. I really wanted the grey pair, but for $935 it just wasn't worth my money. Anything in the 6's or less I could live with.

laugh.gif
Those MMMaginas retail $900 now?

My pair retailed for ~$500 iirc and I got them for 50% off too I think about 3 years ago.

That's what happen when ya'll sleep. I remember most hating them too when they first came out like the SLPs.
DuPKy.jpg
Hot man!!

Can you help me?

I wear 40.5 in Jordan and i don't know if i have to take 40 or 41...

Thx man!

I think everybody is now trying to cop because tres bien has them for $300 off of retail. Most just didn't want to spend 900+

all they got left is sz 7 and 8 so so much for that lol

I'll admit I got them based on the posted pic. Looked a lot different that looking at stock pics. With that said, I wouldn't pay 900 again for another pair. 630...maybe. I don't blame people for getting them with a discount and not without it.

when I look at a shoe I always try to picture it on foot, I guess I'm the only one

:lol: Those MMMaginas retail $900 now?

DuPKy.jpg

man I wanted that all black pair. they need to rerelease the original colors.

I thought they always retailed for like 800$ tho, they used to be 500$? they probably hiked the price up when the mirror ones came out smh

I believe they were $500. Keep in mind that GATs used to be $300-$350 a few years back. Now I think they're at $495. CPs used to be around $200, now some model are easily passing $400.

these were the mens jimmy choo shoes that I was talking about the other day. these boat shoes in person look :smokin with just a hint of glitter that makes it look like they have Swarovski elements on them

I know we always compare the SLP high to the AJ1 because of colors and blocking but the cotes took a lot of cues from the AJ1's silhouette. Mainly the toe and the lace panels.

Last edited:
Not everyone's cup of tea, I know, but it seems Kith got a shipment of newly designed Buscemi 100mm's. New strap lock too. 

The price hike is no joke though. 

I'm trying to find the justification for the price hike and have found no reason? SMH In all honesty, the Buscemi is a HYPE shoe for most people just the new talk of the town to say. Buscemi probably thought since people were paying $1300 for pairs on eBay they could raise the price up. They have yet to sell out. I like the 100mm. Hoping the hype dies down so I can cop a pair when they go on sale.

I'm trying to find the justification for the price hike and have found no reason? SMH In all honesty, the Buscemi is a HYPE shoe for most people just the new talk of the town to say. Buscemi probably thought since people were paying $1300 for pairs on eBay they could raise the price up. They have yet to sell out. I like the 100mm. Hoping the hype dies down so I can cop a pair when they go on sale.
Same. The quality of the leather's insane, but Buscemi's no Margiela. I don't think he can justify the ~900 prices yet. 

@Gabe  Whatever happened with the Jaspers?  Did you get your money back?
Literally nothing has happened. Called PayPal after like a week and a half and they said another 24-48. It's been like 3 days since they told me that, still nothing. So we'll see. 

Last edited:
Same. The quality of the leather's insane, but Buscemi's no Margiela. I don't think he can justify the ~900 prices yet. 

Literally nothing has happened. Called PayPal after like a week and a half and they said another 24-48. It's been like 3 days since they told me that, still nothing. So we'll see. 
yeah that's never a good sign, they trying to delay the process for as long as possible

they caught a ride on the KITH hype train, kinda like been trill and kanye west association. bs shoe imo.

I feel like most people that buy them seem them as an Arena with decorations and probably don't know much about fashion or other shoes in the price range so maybe the price is worth it to them. really don't give a damn about the quality on such a wack shoe tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom