Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoes look nice (don't think they are worth the price). Wouldn't wear those pants even if they were free.

Low top white & black arenas are coming early March according to an email I received from a SA.

They're taking preorders. Just a heads up for anyone looking.

(not me)

well thats what i think RFX looks like now lol

Kanye wore the MMM high tops for the Connecticut show last night

Sh****t, I wish I had that varsity. :lol:

Also, apparently to NT, I'm part white, part black, part asian, part latino and part Namek. :rofl:

Sh****t, I wish I had that varsity.
laugh.gif

Also, apparently to NT, I'm part white, part black, part asian, part latino and part Namek.
roll.gif
SEEMS LEGIT.

BTW U SEEN THE RODIDAS OR CALFHAIR MMM VAGINAS DROP IN EVEN MORE PRICE YET?

Not yet, don't worry, I see em dip below $500 and I'll PM you and then post in here.

Not sure what stores still has the hairyginas though but will keep an eye out.

Barneys Chicago has the hairy vag Margeila's there was a wheat and a reddish version both where on sale. One was 360 the other was 500, not sure which exactly. Swerve Taylor must be your SA, she is always the first one to spread info, hard working SA right there.

Barneys Calf Hairs  40% off . they usually go down to 60% off after a while...
could've sworn these went for cheaper a few seasons back (not this particular one, but in other colors)

they sat too, no one wanted them even if it was in a regular colorway

But when they see those SLP leather zipper pants, they know what time it is! Just like when you see these…..

But when they see those SLP leather zipper pants, they know what time it is! Just like when you see these…..

Lol. Hypebeast works better on forums than in real life. 99% of the population only sees the style, have no clue what they cost or are. For me the red pleated took a while to get used too but I were them with simple clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom