Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not like im going to a third world country and rubbing it in those peoples faces. theres a lot of bad things going on in this planet as we speak, one individual cant change that all

I'm not pointing any fingers saying you should feel guilty, I'm just saying I do sometimes. What the Walton family does doesn't make spending thousands on sneakers any less excessive, of course there are greater evils in the world lol. but when I walk past a homeless person and I got 600$ sneakers on I definitely feel like an a**hole

Last edited:
It's definitely the internet boom, social media and e-stores ease of accessibility. If you read back to the beginning for the thread when I started it in 2006 (8 years ago), you'd still see info are word of mouth. There isn't a big e-retailer boom yet so not everyone has access to the shoes as we do now. I remember looking for some Burberry slip-ons and some dude posted their pair here and it took so much effort to find one and I still failed to get a pair. Calls, emails back and forth, talking to several SAs, hell looking for a Burberry boutique back then wasn't as easy as going to Burberry.com and using a store locator.

These days, a link is posted on a forum and hundreds if not thousands of people knows about it and it sells out instantly. A sale is posted on twitter and the shoes flies off the shelves. Social media makes it easier to see what is out there now, not just from celebrities or stores posting the new shoes either, the general public too or some people who has/had hook-ups that never had the format to show what they have or what will be coming out too. 8 years ago, there was maybe this thread and another random thread in some obscure forum where you can get a peak at the new shoes out there or you have to guess what shoes some celebrity is wearing in some tabloid pic. Now there are websites that dedicates itself to simply what celebrities are wearing.

I give a lot of the "renaissance" of baller sneakers to the technology, without it, we'd still be PMing each other for store infos and calling every week and ask the SAs to email us a pic of the shoe and it's a process to size and return and checking quality etc... Now returns are usually free and too easy.

Without the new tech to show more and more people what is out there, I am almost certain about 3/4 of the people posting here wouldn't even be here now.

Also, HAVE to mention the fact that E-Fraud, CC Fraud, etc. is at an all time high and damn near 6 out of 10 younger people you see with a pair of Arena's or CL's on is probably scamming. I know guys who went from selling 8ths for Jordans to buying every color Arena out.

That's why you see so many guys on Instagram posting sneakers, but no cars, no homes. Because you can't swipe a Visa Gift card for a Bentley.

Last edited:
This guy really had to post the whole "starving kids/living off a dollar a day".

indifferent.gif

Its a luxury shoe thread. No one is trying to be politically correct here. Just sharing our HOBBY.

Always that one dude that has to feel hes above others and post unnecessary ****. 

This guy really had to post the whole "starving kids/living off a dollar a day".

indifferent.gif

Its a luxury shoe thread. No one is trying to be politically correct here. Just sharing our HOBBY.

Always that one dude that has to feel hes above others and post unnecessary ****. 
Bro, i was speaking for my self not for you nor anyone else. I didnt ask for any other opinions. Instead of stating the obvious, you should post something. And steer the thread back 

Last edited:

You were looking for something with unnecessary comments like that.

Anyways, carry on. 
I wasn't looking for nothing homeboy. Someone said there conscience was bothering him about these types of purchases after my post; and if my feelings are similar im not just going to sit back at let the post fly. I will respond after all this is a discussion forum. 

No one here should feel guilty for their purchases when the Wladen family owns 40% of all the wealth in America and they don't give 2 ***** or 2 $ to people. Hell, they keep getting rich from tax breaks and by underpaying their employees so we the "little people" can pay for their insurance and benefits with our tax dollars. Every time a Walmart opens in a city it costs the residence there, on average, a million dollars in additional taxes. If you really want to get pissed off, read up about them.
It's Walden, not Wladen. If you're so mad, then why don't you go do something about it?
Yea im not that big on the Royaums especially with the 700 dollar price point for a brand with relative little history. And no reviews on how the quality of the shoe is; I think the design is ok though. At least with Buscemi you know who he is, with his history at Gourmet, and you know he put a lot of quality into the shoe to warrant a price point such as that. Even though all these items are over priced. And not sure about the changes, i do know this is the second run of the 100mm (with a price increase), maybe a little tweak to deter Hermes from suing...I dunno.
You can't be serious.

Buscemi's time at Gourmet doesn't give him credibility.

No one take Gourmet seriously or their bootleg Jordan's.

Also, HAVE to mention the fact that E-Fraud, CC Fraud, etc. is at an all time high and damn near 6 out of 10 younger people you see with a pair of Arena's or CL's on is probably scamming. I know guys who went from selling 8ths for Jordans to buying every color Arena out.

That's why you see so many guys on Instagram posting sneakers, but no cars, no homes. Because you can't swipe a Visa Gift card for a Bentley.
What are you talking about? Let's make wild statements with no back up.

If you have enough money (clean or dirty). There are ways to buy homes and cars. Ask SlowBucks.

Last edited:

It's Walden, not Wladen. If you're so mad, then why don't you go do something about it?
Its called a typo troll 
happy.gif
, thanks for pointing it out for the people who couldn't figure it out. I am doing something about it, I'm bringing it to peoples attentions. Most people know nothing about the Walden family or their stockpile of wealth, or the drain Walmart is on the American economy. 

There will always be someone worse off then you and just like there will always be millions of people better of then you. I work hard for my money, like most of us here do. It's not inherited, its not blood diamond money or ill-gotten gains from stock manipulation. I don't work as hard as I do to give it away to someone who may or may not be homeless. Or someone in a third world country. Food insecurity is big problem in America too. I have donated my time at food banks and donated money to the American Cancer Society as I have lost several loved ones to cancer.  

My mom was one of 14 kids, raised in poverty she didn't wait for a hand out, she got a job and paid her way through school. To many people don't want to work for things in life, they want everything handed to them. On the other end of the spectrum to many wealthy people won't invest their money back to the communities they take it from.

I donate more then 1% of my income, if the Walden family did the same, a real difference could be made.

Its called a typo troll 
happy.gif
, thanks for pointing it out for the people who couldn't figure it out. I am doing something about it, I'm bringing it to peoples attentions. Most people know nothing about the Walden family or their stockpile of wealth, or the drain Walmart is on the American economy. 

There will always be someone worse off then you and just like there will always be millions of people better of then you. I work hard for my money, like most of us here do. It's not inherited, its not blood diamond money or ill-gotten gains from stock manipulation. I don't work as hard as I do to give it away to someone who may or may not be homeless. Or someone in a third world country. Food insecurity is big problem in America too. I have donated my time at food banks and donated money to the American Cancer Society as I have lost several loved ones to cancer.  

My mom was one of 14 kids, raised in poverty she didn't wait for a hand out, she got a job and paid her way through school. To many people don't want to work for things in life, they want everything handed to them. On the other end of the spectrum to many wealthy people won't invest their money back to the communities they take it from.

I donate more then 1% of my income, if the Walden family did the same, a real difference could be made.
BORING.

I don't care about any of that.

The whole world is corrupt. Thanks for telling us something new.

Finally blocked Ben Trill. I suggest no one else bother feeding the troll. It's probably the fake Loub's guy sock account. You know what time it is 
roll.gif

Yeah the Walden family has pretty much cannibalized the retail market in general. Hell, the same goes for an box store, from Target to Whole Foods. They almost completely wiped out the idea of a true marketplaces and sole proprietorship because they are one stop shops that might sell something for $0.50 cheaper than the mom and pop stores.

When local businesses don't thrive then then uneducated working class suffers a terrible fate.

Back on topic though, I just lurk the thread because this stuff is too rich for my blood as of right now. I do like to get some good style inspiration from the thread though, so let's keep it going!! :nthat:

You can't be serious.

Buscemi's time at Gourmet doesn't give him credibility.

No one take Gourmet seriously or their bootleg Jordan's.

I didnt say buscemi was a gianni versace in the shoe game bro. I was comparing his brand to royaums

Quoted for Emphasis...  They don't hear you though..

Quoted for Emphasis...  They don't hear you though..

I don't think it's any debit card scammer types that frequent here lol

I didnt say buscemi was a gianni versace in the shoe game bro. I was comparing his brand to royaums

as far as these Royaums I'm not even sure how you came across the brand, I'm sure it's fairly new but it just seems like it's tryna cash in on the designer shoe hype with no real inspiration behind the shoes other then already established trends

Most people know nothing about the Walden family or their stockpile of wealth, or the drain Walmart is on the American economy. 

Not the right thread for this, but this comment shows a lack of understanding about economics. You talk about all the mom and pop businesses going out of business when Wal-Mart moves in, but conveniently leave out the infinitely more people that benefit from spending 20-30% less on their household groceries and expenses. I would never shop at Wal-Mart because they treat their employees poorly, but I recognize that Wal-Mart makes money because they provide a hugely beneficial retail model to people that could otherwise not afford to live as well as they do if they were paying 20-30% more at mom and pop's store.

Last edited:
I don't think it's any debit card scammer types that frequent here lol
as far as these Royaums I'm not even sure how you came across the brand, I'm sure it's fairly new but it just seems like it's tryna cash in on the designer shoe hype with no real inspiration behind the shoes other then already established trends

True just what I was thinking as well. I havent been buying sneakers lately and was looking for some nice all red joints. I know im a day late and a dollar short. I posted here about them, for some insight since I havent had my finger on the pulse in a while.

Last edited:
I want to chime in for a moment. I was a victim of ID theft once (while in college back in 2011), and have seen firsthand, how dishonest and cruddy people can be. My mom was a single parent, who didn't have much coming up. She gave me what she never had, beyond the material items, she gave me LOVE and a solid foundation, which in turn, gave me a heightened level of work ethic. Like someone above mentioned, America provides horrible nutritional practices, outdated healthcare, and Higher Education is considered a "privilege"...Why should it be a privilege for me, if I want to better myself?

I've worked hard, I've paid $500, for shoes, I've given shoes/clothes away. People in society have never cooperated, in unison, in any era. There's always division. Someone always has to "one-up" the next man. Beyond shoes and material items, how often do you accusers and detractors, of us, spending our "hard earned, US $7.75" on designer items (which, in comparison to US products, look 10000000x better, because foreign countries actually harness and promote the artistry of their citizens) sit down and converse with a homeless person? Or, someone who is "impoverished"? I don't have a home, I rent an apt, I have no vehicle (because yea, I don't want a car loan/payment because my $7.75 won't cut it, and I can't afford to finish college)

How often do you guys give advice, or just sit back and talk with your fellow people? Or, how often do you give them words of encouragement or uplift their spirit? Money being used as a form of medicine has never cured anyone living on Earth's clock.

Not the right thread for this, but this comment shows a lack of understanding about economics. You talk about all the mom and pop businesses going out of business when Wal-Mart moves in, but conveniently leave out the infinitely more people that benefit from spending 20-30% less on their household groceries and expenses. I would never shop at Wal-Mart because they treat their employees poorly, but I recognize that Wal-Mart makes money because they provide a hugely beneficial retail model to people that could otherwise not afford to live as well as they do if they were paying 20-30% more at mom and pop's store.
No, this is not the case at all. You have no idea what your talking about. Your looking at short term gains only. It's far from 20-30% sometimes its pennies. Hence the rollback pricing, $9.84 instead of $9.99 or $9.95. You have to look at the big picture, your extremely short sighted and are banking on prices not increasing, which they do, once the competition is gone. It's not just mom and pop's per say, its everyone else but Walmart. Do some research and PM me with some real numbers.  Lack of understanding of economics, finish the second half of Economics 101 before making assumptions. PM me, or create a new thread, this is not the forum for this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom