Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^ Maison Martin Margiela Overlay sneakers from like 2 seasons ago if I'm not mistaken. Best bet is eBay. They went on sale when they dropped after a couple months so you "might" be still able to find them.

^^^^ Maison Martin Margiela Overlay sneakers from like 2 seasons ago if I'm not mistaken. Best bet is eBay. They went on sale when they dropped after a couple months so you "might" be still able to find them.
I just found them on eBay for 370$ Ds but I would like to see them on feet. Does anybody here have them?

I just found them on eBay for 370$ Ds but I would like to see them on feet. Does anybody here have them?

I have the all black one, True to size or 1/2 size up, they run a little tight for me, not much cushioning. they look pretty good but they just kill my feet when I wear them.

Fit pic of the margielas?

Thats the only pic I have, kinda crapy but just to give you an idea

plus 50 euro shipping lol
I think he included it. 470 euro comes out to around 650, so assuming shipping is like 50 it'd be about 700. Don't like em THAT much to be paying nearly two hunna over retail. More patience. 

Does anyone have the style number for the Black,White,or Red High/Lowtop Arenas? What stores should I call to stock locate as well?

Thanks in advance

Does anyone have the style number for the Black,White,or Red High/Lowtop Arenas? What stores should I call to stock locate as well?

Thanks in advance
A Balenciaga boutique or Barneys might be your best bet, and I'm pretty sure they'll know what you're talking about if you just ask them what colors they have in the Balenciaga Arenas.  No need to get all technical with the style number.

Thanks in advance

Thanks in advance
Is there any difference between extra Blanc and extra white? In essence they seem the same but when I

when you go to balenciaga site, click on any color. when you click locate on store availability, call the boutiques listed. i see the arenas isn't even on the balenciaga site now so just try a different shoe and try the same thing. can't hurt to call. the extra white from the web actually says extra blanc on the box so i believe there is no difference this season. I just got mines 2 days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom