Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Python Balenciaga Arenas and are DEFINITELY releasing.

No release date and retail will be $1,395.

Confirmed colorways are black and gray so far. White, red haven't been confirmed yet but in the works...

I was far too excited reading the bolded. And then crashed back down to earth faster than I ever have when I read the next sentence. I like Arenas, but I don't like them that much.

Last edited:
:lol:

Ha haha I only posted in response to, for the comparison for the bunch of balenciagas reds pic which are "better looking than the red octobers" only fair to put a pic up so people can compare, I'd say these are limited and a little high end, but shoes are shoes who cares, it ain't that serious... People acting like I posted a pair of crocs |I the picture and post was relevant.

That's a bad pic but the texture is the same..

Supposedly it's authentic python aswell.. I was lucky enough to see the samples in person and they look way better in person. That picture makes them look terrible.

Awesome, might just get a black pair. Not sure how I'll get a pair to Cali though. :lol:

Confirmed colorways are black and gray so far. White, red haven't been confirmed yet but in the works...

I was far too exciting reading the bolded. And then crashed back down to earth faster than I ever have when I read the next sentence. I like Arenas, but I don't like them that much.

It's real python though, not embossed like the one that cost less than $1k. That's actually not bad considering other pythons can go $1600+, the Rick Owens I posted cost upwards of $2k and it's womens so the shoe is smaller and less python are likely used? $1400 doesn't so bad at all.

hmm.. Any info on the grain leather?

Ha haha I only posted in response to, for the comparison for the bunch of balenciagas reds pic which are "better looking than the red octobers" only fair to put a pic up so people can compare, I'd say these are limited and a little high end, but shoes are shoes who cares, it ain't that serious... People acting like I posted a pair of crocs |I the picture and post was relevant.

nah, you felt like stunting, might as well admit it, wrong thread tho

we all know what the red yeezys look like, its a reason I don't go into the yeezy thread, and it's not so I can come in here and still have to look at them

Last edited:
Just purchased the SLP breeds, good looks for the link

also what is the best way to clean up some arenas, i've dogged a pair out.  Should I just get it professionally done?

nah, you felt like stunting, might as well admit it, wrong thread tho

If I felt like stunting I'd cop a super car, a boat, a nice house and post pics, shall i cop some more gucci drivers and post that to please you? oh I already own all the good pairs. turn your salt down, shoes are just shoes. You can't stunt with shoes, you could front... Yeah wearing a nice pair of shoes ain't about nothing. Some 15 year old mentality there, don't be making assumptions about me, what I previously stated is the truth. |I :smh: if you think the picture was not appropriate as a comparison, rival picture for the group shot of balenciagas in response to the "better then the ro" comments, I disagree, I still believe it was relevant, mods think otherwise, they are welcome to remove, now I will stop wasting my time and derailment of the thread.

Last edited:
I love this thread we stay on topic, speak our own opinions jimmies dont get rustled

and everyone in here legit helps people get kicks The old NT way

keep it fresh fellas :smokin

Awesome, might just get a black pair. Not sure how I'll get a pair to Cali though. :lol:
It's real python though, not embossed like the one that cost less than $1k. That's actually not bad considering other pythons can go $1600+, the Rick Owens I posted cost upwards of $2k and it's womens so the shoe is smaller and less python are likely used? $1400 doesn't so bad at all.

For what it is, the price isn't bad. I just can't bring myself to spend that much on a pair.

RFX, you already know if you need a black pair I'll proxy them to you.

The price isn't that bad. I love Python Louboutins so this is a no brainer for me.. I will have every color for sure.

Would anybody be so kind as to tell me how the Saint Laurent SL 10H runs? For instance, I'm a size 10 in pretty much all Nikes. Size 10 equates to a IT 43. But I know that Balenciaga for instance runs big where I need a 42. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!!!

So I'm probably overthinking this and it's probably always been this way, but on the page for the black pleateds, it shows the red pleated's in relative items. It just loops back to the black. Possible restock at a later time maybe? 

Last edited:
So I'm probably overthinking this and it's probably always been this way, but on the page for the black pleateds, it shows the red pleated's in relative items. It just loops back to the black. Possible restock at a later time maybe? 

There were sizes yesterday

Was the black and red pleateds a FSR with size 39/40?  By the time I went on they had no reds and very few sizes in black.

Was the black and red pleateds a FSR with size 39/40?  By the time I went on they had no reds and very few sizes in black.
No FSR. Pretty sure I saw 41, 43, 46 for black and 41, 44, 46 for red but don't quote me on it.

I think everybody's sizing is gonna be diff due to different feet szs, width, etc.

I wear a 45 in margiela,
43 in pleated balenciaga,
Gucci 10
prada 9.5

but that's just me.

REPPED! I had actually ordered them already and was wondering if I shoulda ordered the 42 also to be safe. I just didn't want to go through that hassle if I didn't need to. Thanks!
The SL 10H fit fairly big IMO - I'm a 10 in most Nikes and 9.5 in the odd pair of Jordans that fit big - a 43 in the SLP's was big on me. Got a 42.5 which is still a little roomy, and could probably do a 42. For reference a 42 in Pleateds fits me perfect aside from being a little snug width wise. Just thought I'd add this in case you cared to order the 42 while they still had them.

great to see everyone be able to cop the bred slps :smokin

now if anyone can point me in the right direction towards the black/gum arenas in a 40 that would be great :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom