Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2001/Banned/2013/SLP

Excuse the crappy quality pic.

Jus got my rogues in and man the leather at first glance and close exam is so creased haha. But when u pull em back u see how it all works together. Anyone get a pair they aren't impressed with? Just curious.

I like mine but not sure if quality control was truly an issue

Jus got my rogues in and man the leather at first glance and close exam is so creased haha. But when u pull em back u see how it all works together. Anyone get a pair they aren't impressed with? Just curious.

was so excited for my arenas after fiending for them so long
received them and i must say, it was very underwhelming. from the feel of the material to the crease. sigh at least i have my pleateds

Last edited:
sup high-end thread, I'm sure this has been said a million times, but wahts the consensus on Arena sizing??

I'm a 12, so would a 44 do it?

Thanks for helping a newb in advance

sup high-end thread, I'm sure this has been said a million times, but wahts the consensus on Arena sizing??

I'm a 12, so would a 44 do it?

Thanks for helping a newb in advance
44 if you have wide feet, 43 if you have narrow or sort of mid-width feet. 

was so excited for my arenas after fiending for them so long
received them and i must say, it was very underwhelming. from the feel of the material to the crease. sigh at least i have my pleateds

:lol: seems like some people caught the hype train and came to their senses about what THEY really like and not everyone else

Yep, I've been saying the Arena is nothing but a DC Inspired shoe. Funny thing before the Arena was popular Balenciaga had it described as taking reference from LA skateboard culture or something to that effect. The hype can be all too real on NT with pictures and people's post influencing shoe purchases on shoes people don't even like, BE CAREFUL. :lol:

Yep, I've been saying the Arena is nothing but a DC Inspired shoe. Funny thing before the Arena was popular Balenciaga had it described as taking reference from LA skateboard culture or something to that effect. The hype can be all too real on NT with pictures and people's post influencing shoe purchases on shoes people don't even like, BE CAREFUL.
laugh.gif
Thats funny.  I always though the Arena was inspired by the Adidas Pro Model Shell Toe...  All three shoes have the same silhouette to me.

Last edited:
People complaining about creased leather kill me. Soft, creased leather is a sign of quality. If you want to duck walk and wear flat, uncreased, pleather then **** of this thread and go back to the Nike/JB forums.

Your arenas are gonna crease all over the shoe (in a good way), not just the toe box and tongue. They look way better like that any way.

Last edited:
:lol: seems like some people caught the hype train and came to their senses about what THEY really like and not everyone else

Yep, I've been saying the Arena is nothing but a DC Inspired shoe. Funny thing before the Arena was popular Balenciaga had it described as taking reference from LA skateboard culture or something to that effect. The hype can be all too real on NT with pictures and people's post influencing shoe purchases on shoes people don't even like, BE CAREFUL. :lol:

this what I been trying to say, that people keep acting like I'm stupid for saying :lol:

People complaining about creased leather kill me. Soft, creased leather is a sign of quality. If you want to duck walk and wear flat, uncreased, pleather then **** of this thread and go back to the Nike/JB forums.

Your arenas are gonna crease all over the shoe (in a good way), not just the toe box and tongue. They look way better like that any way.

really, how you gonna complain about creases on shoe that describes itself as creased leather lol. that's the point of the look

anyone ever heard of teamblenddd on instagram? instagram.com/teamblenddd

"Based in Amsterdam • Exclusive sneakers • Personal shopping • For orders & questions • teamblenddd@gmail.com "

they apparently charge 520 euros for their arenas so its not below retail but how do they get these fsr of shoes? seems fishy

apparently they used to be teamAPNY (amsterdamparisnewyork)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom