Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

so what are good places to buy visvim? and how do they run? id guess similar to clarks? im a 8.5 in nike, what size would you all recommend in visvim?
the visvim website, and tres-bien has a couple colorways if your looking for the FBT's but be ready to spend at least 800. eBay has all the deals 

on visvim FBT's if you have a smaller foot. there you can find the hard to find colorways for 350-550 

:lol: it be like that with the older high end sneakers based off the fact that a lot of them are bought to wear and not to be resold (up until very recently). im in a similar dilemma with those Balenciaga arenas gris ciments

Think I'm done with Balenciaga's for now.

Last edited:
Visvim run true to size. They feel like flip flops but I absolutely love them , wore one of my pairs the other day.
First on feet picture I've seen of the amdo folks, they look much better than I expected. What kind of pants are those?

1. really think about it, this is a whole size down, not a half size like you might normally tolerate, and you said the 44 fit like a glove

2. you'll probably be cool with it when you first get them, but when you start wearing them your feet will be uncomfortable, and eventually you'll realize you don't wear them as much as you want to because of how they fit. you'll probably try and sell em after you admit it to yourself but since you wore em your only gonna get a fraction of what you paid

tl;dr don't let the thirst make you pay (a lot of money) for a shoe that doesn't fit

you're right.

NicelikeBlasphemy and other SLP High owners- You werent disappointed with the leather quality in those? I tried them on in Harrods with the intention of buying and was slightly disappointed
i like mine, i thought they were nice.

question: if a 44 in coates fit me like a glove, how much would i be hurting getting a 43? anyone ever go down a size for a hard color to find, and did you regret it?
I had initially ordered a 43 and they were WAY too tight, thankfully I was able to get a 44 and they're perfect.  A whole size is a big difference plus it'd be different if you said you had some room in the 44.

You have to be specific with the SLP sizing help. The older high top model fits TTS some can even size up one. But the new hightop design they offer now do indeed run big a half size. You can prob do an entire size down if you do not have wide feet.

Repped @lacedemup the red pleated highs look beautiful in the pics, you wore them nice :nerd:

Repped @mr108 to my surprise you really managed to pull these off I've seen a lot of similar style shoes worn by people like kanye etc... They failed to execute, they looked nice on you man, thanks for sharing :smokin

Im convinced it would be easier to find tupac and biggies killer than to find these arenas...

:lol: it be like that with the older high end sneakers based off the fact that a lot of them are bought to wear and not to be resold (up until very recently). im in a similar dilemma with those Balenciaga arenas gris ciments

yeah bro, that's a dead mission. u gotta live in the now with fashion, it's gonna be damn near impossible to find a color like that, that was only released once, and in your size

yeah bro, that's a dead mission. u gotta live in the now with fashion, it's gonna be damn near impossible to find a color like that, that was only released once, and in your size
yup. I do have a lead though that I will exercise once I get my money up.

Is it me or the Blk/gold SL trainers are starting to pop-up in US? Saw couple heads posting them. Unless they were ordered from UK.

in my experience, Visvim sizing is too inconsistent to say they all fit TTS. The sizing changes from year to year. I've had 10.5 FBT's that fit like 12's, and size 11's that fit like 10's. You're better off getting exact measurements of the insole... I've had 6 pair and none have fit the same honestly.

Last edited:
Is it me or the Blk/gold SL trainers are starting to pop-up in US? Saw couple heads posting them. Unless they were ordered from UK.

Not releasing in the U.S per a few NT'ers in this thread. People have overseas connects I'm sure.

PO

Last edited:
SLP gang, waiting on my breds to arrive

Feel like i'm about to rack up on a few other colors like the black/white.

These might head in the direction of Arenas if everyone starts messing with them more...

Last edited:
Got the Black/Gold, Black/Red, and will probably order the Black/Blue SLP High tops... liking the Black/White as well, but I'm going to stop myself off at 3 lol.

Think I'm done with Balenciaga's for now.
Beautiful collection there. Have a pair of the red Pleateds myself and they're easily my favorite Balenciagas I own. Really wish they'd release those violet and white ones again but with the new pleated stitching!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom