Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

Curious about y'all thoughts about this Raf's.
Never owned Rafs, how's the quality (compared to Lanvins)?

Hi guys,

Curious about y'all thoughts about this Raf's.
Never owned Rafs, how's the quality (compared to Lanvins)?
these are cool but i like the velcro straps better than the shroud on these. its hard to compare Raf to Lanvin though. lanvin is like a vintage ferrari and raf is like a new stingray corvette

Nice come up for the guy that copped those Margiela's for $525, been looking for descent sales on those since the time I seen the post and have came up empty.

^^^ One of the main things I like about these Margielas is how comfy they are, had my yellow pair on the other day.. Perfect for Spring

Yeah man, I've noticed; they're great. Love them. And I saw you post those on IG. Those are real nice man
Nice come up for the guy that copped those Margiela's for $525, been looking for descent sales on those since the time I seen the post and have came up empty.
Yeah I couldn't believe it. US retail was like $935 and i only saw the whitish grayish ones and the coral ones for sale from most accounts. Not so much this color at all

Color difference on my latest 2 Red Balenciaga Arena pickups.....

Rouge Braise = Orange Red

Rouge Coquelicot = Varsity Red

Saw some dude wearing the Rouge Coquelicot in the grocery store last night. They looked terrible :x I don't think that shoe looks good after some wear. Maybe because of the material. Like, these things looked REAL bad. Might've they were fake though. But nice Rouge Braise.

Last edited:
Saw some dude wearing the Rouge Coquelicot in the grocery store last night. They looked terrible
sick.gif
I don't think that shoe looks good after some wear. Maybe because of the material. Like, these things looked REAL bad. Might've they were fake though. But nice Rouge Braise.
True appreciate the love, but as we've seen on the thread its not hard to make a dope shoe look like SH*T!  I haven't seen many on feet of the Rouge Coquelicot besides Kevin Hart's.

^They look good there but the pair this guy was wearing last night were pretty creased and shiny/pleather looking. I'm really not a fan of the material they used on those they should've just stuck with the regular leather or suede/nubuck.

I just want to forewarn you that they may go to **** real quick once you wear them, if you care. Because I would care, and I wear my kicks pretty hard and beat them up too. Sometimes prefer the worn look over brand new. This shoe...is a MUCH better look brand new than worn so just keep that in mind if you aren't totally in love with them.

Last edited:
Lol I can't knock them for raising the price but sheesh
laugh.gif
Yea but a $200+ increase is a bit much.....just further trying to lead the general public to outrageously high end fashion shoe prices. Dope for ya'll that grabbed them up originally or with the restock before all this, ect. I'd rather grab some Buscemi's or MMM's if were going into the $800-$900 range. 

Last edited:
It would be one thing if it were a price increase across the board. But other sneakers are still the same price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom