Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'm kind of lucky with the royals I had to get.  Thank god they weren't that price.  Maybe my pair will sell  now on ebay, priced below retail lol. IMO the shoe isnt really worth the old retail price, forget this crazy new price.  The materials are nice sure but the design is nothing out of the norm.  I like my balenciaga sneakers more than these.

Last edited:
:wow: at SLP 10H price jump guess i'm not buying the Black & White CW now :lol:

BALENCIAGA.COM RESTOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

RED ROUGES AVAILABLE NOW - 40 and 43

CAN I GET A THUMBS UP FOR DROP THESE JEWELS ON YA'LL??

Last edited:
Balenciaga's packaging for me has been actually pretty bad. I ordered 2 black highs in a 42 - one of them came repackaged in a brown paper box (rather than the white ones in the stores) with an older dust bag and no security tag...the other pair arrived in a beat up white box (at least it had the white classic box albeit marked and dented) in a nice bag with the security tag... like in your picture

I wonder why Balenciaga thought I would keep the repackaged shoes in the unoriginal brown box LOL - the brown balenciaga box didn't even have the barcode tag on it - for all I knew, these could have been used shoes...

LV does that, some of my Punchys came in a regular unmarked shoe box while some comes with the box with the sticker tags with the shoe info. LV does it to keep the packaging clean, it's also a pull out box so it's easier to stack and pull your shoes out. I actually requested those extra unlabeled, clean boxes for the ones they sent me with the tags and the SA just gave em to me no problem. I like it like them better.

Not sure if Balenciagas reasoning is the same though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom