Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want the common projects achilles lows in that all light grey color. I found one site with my size for 400$. U guys think I should buy them? I keep flip flopping on it but the only reason is bc it's sale time and I hate how I can find like any other color at like 30-40% off lol. Maybe someone on here has a 45? Lol I'll pprolly end up buying them by the end of the night anyway. I think they'll be dope for summer.

Probably won't appeal to anyone here, but had my eye on these since the runway show and took advantage of pre-sale :lol:

Those are awesome Murphy! they are sold out now =(

Probably won't appeal to anyone here, but had my eye on these since the runway show and took advantage of pre-sale :lol:

This is not even close to my style but for some strange reason, I'm feeling them and lol at myself. I'd rock those man str8 up.

fashion models have always been tall and skinny, I think that could change someday but that's how it is. nothing wrong with skinny women to me but I do hope somebody comes along and changes the game and uses all curvy models
I love little petite girls, but girls with some meat on their bones will always have my heart lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom