Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's real. A lot likes it, I don't.

I appreciate what Hender does with very high quality leathers in a that type that will age well and develop great patina but I am not a fan of the ripped off version.

Which is why I was surprised with NB suing every designer that copies their design but Nike can't do anything with all the AF1 and AJ design rip-offs. I think Nike did step in and pretty much shut down Gourmet jocking their designs but I am not sure there are any other cases where Nike tries to protect their own design from the likes of BAPE or Ice Cream, etc...

Well they are holding up the sale of Prime Knits in the US because of the court case of ripping off the Flyknit but Adidas can sell them outside of the US.

Lost my wallet earlier today w/ a $500 gift card to SLP in it :x

Not to mention the wallet was goyard :x :smh:

edit: the new suede SL/10H look pretty cool

Last edited:
Damn, sorry to hear that. Was it a gift to you or a return that they gave you store credit with?

I think can track it and have it cancelled/closed if you contact the one that gave you the card or the SA that gave you the credit.

Last edited:
Also saw and tried on the Loub Rollerboy slip-ons and man they are nice, I think i'd feel bad wearing that red bottoms out. Knowing me I'd slip on that smooth leather sole and kill myself. :lol:

Last edited:
Rickdidas 50% at ForwardForward

They even have the blk/wht in a few sizes left

TULIP still takes out an extra 10% off too I believe

Last edited:
It was store credit from a return, on the receipt it said to treat it the same way I would cash since it wont be able to be replaced or anything. I'll talk to the SA to see what she can do about it though.

The worst thing is just having to freeze all my cards and having to order new ID's and everything.

Also saw and tried on the Loub Rollerboy slip-ons and man they are nice, I think i'd feel bad wearing that red bottoms out. Knowing me I'd slip on that smooth leather sole and kill myself. :lol:

Spikes calling for you now? :lol: I think i remember initially you didn't like the spiky shoes.

It was store credit from a return, on the receipt it said to treat it the same way I would cash since it wont be able to be replaced or anything. I'll talk to the SA to see what she can do about it though.

The worst thing is just having to freeze all my cards and having to order new ID's and everything.
yeah that sucks. Good luck with fixing that situation

^ ^ ^
Need fit/feet pics man! Did you get those first season?

Spikes calling for you now? :lol: I think i remember initially you didn't like the spiky shoes.

Nah, that wasn't me. I've always liked them and even inquired about the ones with the rubber sole. Plus their all black and you know me when it comes to almost any blk or wht or a combination of those two. :lol:

Last edited:
Rickdidas 50% at ForwardForward

They even have the blk/wht in a few sizes left

TULIP still takes out an extra 10% off too I believe

Tulip doesn't work but if you order through the iphone app and use iforward15 code you get an extra 15% off no exclusions.

Awesome, will check them out!

They got some stuff exclusive to that shop usually. They have the alligator Louis or rantus that that boy 100 posted here a while back. I think they like 8 racks though. Also they got the biannual sale there, but only be having like 2-3 shoes on it.
those jr spikes hit the site if either of you were interested. http://us.christianlouboutin.com/us_en/shop/men/louis-junior-sp-calf-319618.html
some other new additions today too like the white grey rantus and lichen "tweed" spikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom