Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FSR Red lo, I kinda like them but gonna pass though.

http://us.christianlouboutin.com/us_en/shop-online-3/new-arrivals.html

^^^^^ all red suede Louis Jrs with the red midsole will forever be the best Louis Jr's..

I'm yet to see Louboutin release any pair remotely close to being a must have like the all red pair.

yeah that red suede was nice. the red ones they got out now aren't bad neither and they got a few others on the site which are nice.

^^^^^ all red suede Louis Jrs with the red midsole will forever be the best Louis Jr's..

I'm yet to see Louboutin release any pair remotely close to being a must have like the all red pair.

yeah those were bad, i wish they would do more shoes with the matching soles.

Yes they were made in Italy up until last year and the spikes were way stronger before. I think it was when they increased the prices again.

MatchesFashion shipping is ridiculously fast.

Ordered Tuesday, shipped Wed, delivered Friday. All from the UK to NJ.

Return shipping is a bit of a hassle though, as you have to use DHL to have them either pick the package up or drop it off (hours for most DHL shops are 9-5....so any working man ain't getting to it.

MatchesFashion shipping is ridiculously fast.

Ordered Tuesday, shipped Wed, delivered Friday. All from the UK to NJ.

Return shipping is a bit of a hassle though, as you have to use DHL to have them either pick the package up or drop it off (hours for most DHL shops are 9-5....so any working man ain't getting to it.

I agree. Waiting on some shoes today.i leave a notice on my door to leave it in the main office.The nearest DHL is 2hrs away from me lol. MATCHES is A1

Yes they were made in Italy up until last year and the spikes were way stronger before. I think it was when they increased the prices again.

Mine still says Italy, where was the others made? Portugal?

Just got these in the mail. Was afraid when purchasing these bc I had never seen the shoe physically, just pictures, but I was surprised and stoked when I got them--pictures definitely do not do it justice. The grey is beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom