Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, so I'm looking to buy a second pair of high-end sneakers but need some advice. Which brand is more comfortable Maison Martin Margiela's or Balmain's? Sadly the stores close to me are sold out of the models I want so I'll need to purchase from online.

Thanks

Last edited:
Not what we usually post in here but I've been wanting these for a while

Fuego. Debating on the green pair myself.

Hey guys, so I'm looking to buy a second pair of high-end sneakers but need some advice. Which brand is more comfortable Maison Martin Margiela's or Balmain's? Sadly the stores close to me are sold out of the models I want so I'll need to purchase from online.

Thanks

Margiela

Need some opinions on these...my only thing is they are very high high tops...I can return them, or try to trade them, or keep them. Got them very cheap. What do u guys think?

Same thing happened with mines I bought. I returned em. My feet are too big to be in those high tops with slim jeans. They look like clown shoes on me and to make matters worse they are metallic. I loved how they looked just not on me

So 2 days ago I received my Arenas from zoofashions shipped through UPS.
Unfortunately, outer box was destroyed and my shoebox is also wrecked
frown.gif
(((
I am really upset about it, because box is also part of the product and when I pay about 600$ i would like to get them in original box.
What do you guys think? Would you report to Ups? I feel like really bad about is. Packet was insured, so I believe I deserve some compensation.
If I were you I would ask for a parcel discount if you want to keep the shoes, if not I would ask for a free return or exchange. Many online retailers would not accept a package, if they were not returned in original condition etc. Especially for shoes, if the box was damaged they most certainly would not accept it. Vice versa, your product should be shipped to you in it's orginal condition.

It doesn't bother me, but I've bought a bunch of Balenciaga shoes from brick and mortar stores and I've almost always received a damaged shoe box.  It may just be the way Balenciaga ships out their shoes from the warehouse. 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Man is it possible for the OP to update the first page with good websites to purchase from?

Figure it would help to have some sore of wiki going

Man is it possible for the OP to update the first page with good websites to purchase from?

Figure it would help to have some sore of wiki going

I'll do that.

I'd like some help though, if you guys could start posting legit websites for people to check out.

www.Barneys.com
www.Barneyswarehouse.com
www.NeimanMarcus.com
www.Bergdorfgoodman.com
www.Saks.com
www.Nordstrom.com
www.MrPorter.com
www.SSense.com
www.TheCorner.com
www.LN-CC.com
www.Oki-ni.com
www.Luisaviaroma.com
www.Antonioli.eu
www.Tres-bien.com
http://man.totokaelo.com/
www.Apartmentnumber9.com
www.MatchesFashion.com
www.Farfetch.com
www.WrongWeather.net

www.YSL.com
www.Balenciaga.com
www.Gucci.com
www.Prada.com
US.Christianlouboutin.com/us_en
eboutique.maisonmartinmargiela.com/us
Lanvin.com/e-lanvin/US

www.Gilt.com
www.MyHabit.com
www.Yoox.com

Last edited:
This is awesome, and once we have that down we can probably do sizings as well.

I think this well help new folks with those questions out immensely so people arent always asking (myself included).

This is one of my favorite threads

Just picked these up. Actually my 2nd pair of them. Love the shoe. If you plan to cop these or the other replicas, try them on. They all fit different. I have a couple pairs of the suede replicas, and they fit great. the jackson pollack joints run hella small tho imo. This 12 - 45 is kinda snug. Not much wiggle room. I'm typically an 11.5. Next pair will be 13 probably.

Last edited:
Hollywood Balenciaga just got there new shipment of Rouge Grenat Arena High Tops today!

*Sizes 39 – 48; $585

Ask for Hanine and she shud be able to get u going.

That price increase tho.

Just picked these up. Actually my 2nd pair of them. Love the shoe. If you plan to cop these or the other replicas, try them on. They all fit different. I have a couple pairs of the suede replicas, and they fit great. the jackson pollack joints run hella small tho imo. This 12 - 45 is kinda snug. Not much wiggle room. I'm typically an 11.5. Next pair will be 13 probably.

those are fresh where did u cop from?

]
I wear a 12 and it's way easier to find margielas in 45 but my most recent pair was a 46 and fits way better even tho I'm returning it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom