Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you meant to say...are you so rich/high status to wear such loud sneakers? Those people who wear loud sneakers of that status are a very small group. 

I'm just going off the symbols I see in pics posted in this thread. It's very obvious that a lot of people don't seem to be of high means but they're wearing $500 sneakers. Another strange thing I see is people looking for sales/deals, like to save $50 or something insignificant. If you find yourself spending an hour or two scouring websites for a deal on $500 sneakers you're not in the bracket to afford them. Furthermore, a $500k condo in a major city isn't really doing it THAT big, but I consider it baseline for splurging on shoes like this. Just being real with y'all. You are never going to really have it if you're obsessed with faking it. Control your impulses and save your dough. You're not fooling anyone if you don't really have it like that. Believe me.

Last edited:
@uchicago15

So your implying that dudes in here have a "lack of impulse control" and are buying these $500.00 shoes to create the illusion that we "got it"?

Last edited:
I'm just going off the symbols I see in pics posted in this thread. It's very obvious that a lot of people don't seem to be of high means but they're wearing $500 sneakers. Another strange thing I see is people looking for sales/deals, like to save $50 or something insignificant. If you find yourself spending an hour or two scouring websites for a deal on $500 sneakers you're not in the bracket to afford them. Furthermore, a $500k condo in a major city isn't really doing it THAT big, but I consider it baseline for splurging on shoes like that. Just being real with y'all. You are never going to really have it if you're obsessed with faking it. Control your impulses and save your dough. You're not fooling anyone if you don't really have it like that. Believe me.

Who are you to tell people what they should do with their own money, stop being prejudice and start learning to mind your own business.

$300 sneakers you'll wear a few times max? I'm not hateful I find this behavior very fascinating. I can just tell by the types of background and flooring in these pics that many people buying these pricey shoes are humble born. My gut tells me there's a lack of impulse control that commands these purchases. Lack of impulse control can cause great harm throughout life. I'm actually a fan of some of these shoes, but I'm not a fan of destructive and crippling behavior.

:lol:

Here's my floor:

Come at me bro.

Back on topic - saw these Arenas today. Awesome colour IRL. Too bad I can't really get down with bulky sneakers like them.

^ CP Achilles, Converse/Jack Purcells... things like that. I wear my jeans super slim so Arenas look bulky on me. I couldn't even imagine trying to wear those Givenchy monstrosities (or something comparable).

I'm just going off the symbols I see in pics posted in this thread. It's very obvious that a lot of people don't seem to be of high means but they're wearing $500 sneakers. Another strange thing I see is people looking for sales/deals, like to save $50 or something insignificant. If you find yourself spending an hour or two scouring websites for a deal on $500 sneakers you're not in the bracket to afford them. Furthermore, a $500k condo in a major city isn't really doing it THAT big, but I consider it baseline for splurging on shoes like this. Just being real with y'all. You are never going to really have it if you're obsessed with faking it. Control your impulses and save your dough. You're not fooling anyone if you don't really have it like that. Believe me.
I see your point, but you are making it seem as if some people can't be a certain way because they don't fit that "class". Hmm don't think too negative...think of it like this...those people you think that are "faking it" want to be that way because they are the main character in their life. You live life once...you are the protagonist of your own story, hence so many people making wrong decisions. it is what it is :smile:

^ CP Achilles, Converse/Jack Purcells... things like that. I wear my jeans super slim so Arenas look bulky on me. I couldn't even imagine trying to wear those Givenchy monstrosities (or something comparable).

ok I feel you

Dude sounds like he just took his Econ final

dude sound like he just met a rich person for the first time or on Instagram and is trying to reconcile

Mine as well pay sticker price on that 2014 S550. Haggling, nah we off that bro.

Last edited:

Mine as well pay sticker price on that 2014 S550. Haggling, nah we off that bro.

Bruh, you doin it wrong!

I asked the dealer to give me a price for loaded S550, they said "$145k" and I said " forget that, I'll take it for $200k!!!!"

I didn't know you needed to completly be in the high end with certain walls, floors and where you live and drive a certain higher end car to wear certain sneakers. All you people in here who are well off pushing a little less but living comfortably MUST be doing wrong according to that guy since you are wearing these shoes :rollseyes. Hell, he even decided for you guys that you guys just have them to show off and not because the shoe is actually nice.

I've always thought that looking for a better deal and not just paying retail for some was just being smart with your money, guess I was wrong also :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom