Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo BenFranklin

what size are the blue joints??? much u lookin for???? pm me

Team DC/MD/VA​

REPPIN 757 BAD NEWZ VA
O.G. Member # DEUCE DEUCE​

LV's Spring/Summer Collection (to thos ewho might want to see)
6224_feature_shot.jpg
6489_feature_shot.jpg

6225_feature_shot.jpg
6915_feature_shot.jpg

6917_feature_shot.jpg
6918_feature_shot.jpg

6479_feature_shot.jpg
6223_feature_shot.jpg
====================================
MySpace
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.​

Those Louis sneakers on the left are what's up, but not for half a G. Maybe in a few months after I knock a couple bags off the wishlist.
SPREZZATURA!​

lacedemup whered you pick those up from?

i looked at nieman and some other online sites but couldnt find them....maybe they are only in stores
References: Dstylesz, DippedinSauce, 160jordansdeep,John Nike VA, Comradess,mike493961, collie, whitetbluejeansnnikes...5 positive feedback points on ISS.com

Quote:
Nice pickups Lace. I was considering those but when I saw these Paul Smith's, I reconsidered. Now I'm in a search for them. I like the black ones too.

Thanks RFX45! They are real comfortable!

Quote:
lacedemup whered you pick those up from?

i looked at nieman and some other online sites but couldnt find them....maybe they are only in stores

JD161616...They are from the Gucci 2006 Fall line...picked them up @ the NM outlet in Primm on the way back from Las Vegas...and btw I like your avy, I'm in love with Scarlett.

F/S AwayGuns 10.5 $250...My email is LACEDEMUP@yahoo.com

^^^ Were they on sale on the outlets? ANy other Gucci or Pradas on sale over there, if any?
MySpace

^^^not to many...I was lucky because they were putting back the holds customers did not pick up after the long weekend...and they happened to be my size...I was unlucky in Vegas...but hit the jackpot with these. :lol:
laugh.gif

F/S AwayGuns 10.5 $250...My email is LACEDEMUP@yahoo.com

For those interested, Bluefly has selected Gucci's, Prada, Versace, Ferragamo, D&G, Tod's, etc... shoes on sale. Its one 15%-20% off, these shoes doesn't go on sale at all so any savings is a big deal IMO. Some of the shoes were also from the fall season so scoop them up while you can.

Theres also 10% off for new customers with AFF10 but expires today so use it right away. I think theres some other codes otu there too. Hope this helps.
BLUEFLY SALE LINK for SHOES
MySpace

>:
mad.gif
6223_feature_shot.jpg
Quote:
i own a few h2's and h3's. and sometimes when i go to the gas station i like to overfill and let gas just spill all over the ground, just to show how much i don't care about the earth.

- Quote of March

^^^ you just have to wait for the new arrivals. I wear a size 8 in Gucci's and Prada's and It's usually available. What size do you wear?
MySpace

sz12 - 45/46 Euro for shoes.

Clothes, usually I go for L. Like the polos and stuff.
Most of the time they have Mediums and smalls.
Quote:
i own a few h2's and h3's. and sometimes when i go to the gas station i like to overfill and let gas just spill all over the ground, just to show how much i don't care about the earth.

- Quote of March

Is that size 12 in Gucci's/Pradas? That is hard to come by at Bluefly but they seem to have a lot of size L for clothes though. Maybe were just looking at different kind of clothes. Sorry to hear that they don't have your sizes though because i've gotten a couple of good deals at BlueFly.
MySpace

Got a few pick-ups. Prada Dress Shoe and Gucci Sneakers. Both Prada and Gucci got new boxes as well, maybe for their spring collection.
34ils2v.jpg

2ah73bp.jpg

2agoo3n.jpg
MySpace

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

I call these milk

That's Louie

Fendi

Last summer

I love these

How do Prada World Cup's fit? I'm looking to buy the all black pair but I have not had a chance to try them on. On some website it says they run a full size big. I usually wear a 10.5 in Nikes. Should I go for a 9.5?
TeamEagles
DOIN BIG THINGS​
TeamFreshPrince

i need a pair of the black hi top americas cup pradas, can anyone give me some info on where to cop it in a size 12

Im In Ny

More pick-ups.

2 Gucci Sneakers, 1 Prada Sneakers, 1 Gucci Wallet and 1 Gucci Belt.
2uf9476.jpg

2qb89z8.jpg
MySpace

I'm really liking those lowtop white guccis.
I had to change my sig because people actually PM'd me with paragraph long complaints about how it wasted their time, oh the irony...

Aim: yurymachaveli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom