Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My New Balenciaga Pleateds just arrived. Love them!

As an FYI, I wear size 43 Arenas which required an insert to fit properly. The Pleateds fit perfect! Safe to say the Pleateds are about a half size smaller.

I bet a 42.5 in Arenas would be perfect.

Jack, can you post your collection? You buy so many of them, I'm curious to know what you have....

Well, if your talking about Balenciagas, I ended up returning the black pleated your SA helped me get because I got the wrong size, I am really a 44 just needed to relace proper. The black arena lows where part of the sizing process and they are gone as well. Here is a good comparison of the blanc hi top cotes vs the extra blanc arena mids.

^nice balenci's

tomorrow i might get some gucci sandals,will post pics if i can track them down in store.

the ribbed leather on the pleateds so soft #so jacks rep +1 cause i wouldnt have those mints. told my boy Kicks about them after i ordered em fool said "yeah i been seen them on there didnt know you wanted them" lol smh what are friends for

Balenciaga not shipping out the restock of the Pavot Arenas until the end of April
mean.gif
 the email said 4/22 but geez i thought they wouldnt literally take a month to ship. Hopefully I get mine for my graduation *fingers crossed*

I wish Balenciaga's "White" color ways were all-white. I hate that many of their styles have a cream/grey tone in all of them.

PO

My New Balenciaga Pleateds just arrived. Love them!

As an FYI, I wear size 43 Arenas which required an insert to fit properly. The Pleateds fit perfect! Safe to say the Pleateds are about a half size smaller.

I bet a 42.5 in Arenas would be perfect.
I feel the same about the arenas, 42.5 for me would be perfect!  I have a 43 and are a teeny bit big--what inserts did you by?  I'd love to do that too to get a better fit.  let me know, thanks

Dior with the XI inspired uppers. Much better executed than Pradas attempt.

Sort of want this one too.

I'd wear these too, I like the new take on the sole.

Last edited:
Saw the Balenciaga topstitched high in a white/black/grey colorway at the store in Soho and they looked really nice

Leaving tonight but I'll buy them if they have my size when I come back home on Wednesday

They also said expect another restock of all the favorites around late April

I feel the same about the arenas, 42.5 for me would be perfect!  I have a 43 and are a teeny bit big--what inserts did you by?  I'd love to do that too to get a better fit.  let me know, thanks

Hey, I went with the Dr. scholl massaging gel sport relplacement sport insoles. They have them at most stores. I got them at Wal Mart for $15. A quick trim and good to go! Makes them even more comfy! Try em out. let me know how they work. Oh, Amazon sells them too.

Hey, I went with the Dr. scholl massaging gel sport relplacement sport insoles. They have them at most stores. I got them at Wal Mart for $15. A quick trim and good to go! Makes them even more comfy! Try em out. let me know how they work. Oh, Amazon sells them too.

Heres a pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom