Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably late again but the grey suedes look nice.

Here are a bit better photos of the Balenciagas previously posted.

That shade of blue on the Lows is beautiful.
Sorry for another sizing question, might be obvious, but do Arena Lows fit the same as Highs? Just want to be sure because I know I won't be able to try them on first.

Anyone has got an idea where they perhaps have got the Low Top Pleated Balenciaga MINTS in size 40?

can't seem to find them anywhere.

Anyone has got an idea where they perhaps have got the Low Top Pleated Balenciaga MINTS in size 40?

can't seem to find them anywhere.
That's because they only released in Europe, 3 months ago in small numbers. After they sol out in stores eBay had a bunch of sizes but they have now dried up. They never restocked and won't. Well the most likely won't but you never know when some might show up, Just look at the orange that popped up 2 years later.

Last edited:
Here are the colors of up coming Balenciagas w/ their respective prices. SA sent me this to reserve my pairs.

Bleu Torrent Arena $545
Rouge Braise Arena $545
Blanc Clair Arena $545
Black Printed Galuchat $595
Cendre Printed Galuchat $595
Rouge Cerise Printed Galuchat $595
Grey Tweed $555
Red/Silver Perfo $555
Blue/Red Perfo $555
Grey Color Block $555
Noir Color Block $555
Marie Color Block $555
Fuchsia Color Block $555

Which shoes are which? First 3 are listed as Arenas but the others are? I doubt Galuchat, Perfo and Block are the styles name.

^ ^ ^
Nice!

We need more quality, clear pics in this thread. Like such:

Yeah I went to CL and they didnt have nothing, I wanted. Been looking for some Dior denim in my size, but no dice.
its hit or miss with that store, sometimes they dont got ****, other times u can find decent products

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom