Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said he doesn't want pics Jon. He wants a review

OH MY BAD.

YEA THEYRE PRETTY DOPE

Mmmm love the sarcasm... but thanks for the pics. How's the sizing? Do you think they're worth the cost? Any problems that you've noticed with them, or anything that I might want to be wary of if I'm buying them online? Or would you like to just stick with your summary of "YEA THEYRE PRETTY DOPE"?

Thanks for your help.

rfx45 rfx45 the soles are distressed. Here's a better picture of a lowtop version.

Also here's my pair in low:

He said he doesn't want pics Jon. He wants a review

OH MY BAD.

YEA THEYRE PRETTY DOPE

Mmmm love the sarcasm... but thanks for the pics. How's the sizing? Do you think they're worth the cost? Any problems that you've noticed with them, or anything that I might want to be wary of if I'm buying them online? Or would you like to just stick with your summary of "YEA THEYRE PRETTY DOPE"?

Thanks for your help.

Wasn't being sarcastic

I didn't know you wanted night wing or foamer Simpson type review in them.

Thanks for your help.
I own a pair of the paint splatter mmm as well. They are definitely comfortable and worth the money. The colors stand out and get you noticed. Any time I wear them i get complimented or stared at. They run true to size and go with a lot of outfits. Definitely worth the buy

Just a heads up fellas balenciaga Hollywood has a sale on mens clothing and shoes 30% off no pleateds or arenas call and ask for hanine if interested. They have clothes and bags on sale as well

Last edited:
So I''ve had two recent pick ups. I don't know how you guys feel about Ballys but I really like them. Managed to get these gorgeous red loafers at an outlet.

Then to my surprise, my girl friend surprised me with another pair of Ballys that I have liked and wanted for a long time. I'm beyond psyched to have these!

I will forever love Bally, however I don't know why they won't release the 'animal' bally's. They need to do a vintage collection or a remake of them. 

I feel like this threads takin a dive off the deep end lately...anyone know if the slp website ever gets new sizes up? I want the royals but the highest size is 11 and I need a 45!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom