Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those black balenciganos with the clear sole looks pretty nice in that pic.

Thnx man. Those are probably my fav pick up besides my Red MM on the way. Definitely fire and got a great deal on them.

Heres another angle for you.

Thnx man. Those are probably my fav pick up besides my Red MM on the way. Definitely fire and got a great deal on them.

Did you get these from eBay? I was watching a pair but forgot to bid on them :smh: they look really nice in the picture!

Man, I haven't posted here in a long time but will be active again since work has slowed down. Nice to see you guys keeping it active and posting some heat in there. To all who got those Black and Blue MM, dope pick up. Convinced me if I can find a 46. Below are some recent pickups.
Jealous of the almond arenas, the one pair I regret sleeping on.

Did you get these from eBay? I was watching a pair but forgot to bid on them :smh: they look really nice in the picture!

Thnx! haha yes sir I did. I actually got them off Barneys first and was hyped because it was the last one. Then saw guy put these up on the bay couple days later so immediately copped and returned the others. Saved a good $300 or so. I def wouldn't sleep on these if you want them that bad. Ebay guy only had 2 because I was gonna cop another. If interested, mine were returned to the Barneys in Beverly Hils.

You aren't lion.

These look way better than Arenas.

Do you know if the clear soles ever yellow though?

Jealous of the almond arenas, the one pair I regret sleeping on.

Same here brotha! Slept on the red first time around too but preordered those today. Don't know your size but someone has them on the bay in 45. He's got a couple other dope pairs in good condition too.

You aren't lion.

These look way better than Arenas.

Do you know if the clear soles ever yellow though?

Ahh man I have no idea personally, but just asked my boyz who have some Balenciaga clear soles, no yellowing on theirs.

Thnx! haha yes sir I did. I actually got them off Barneys first and was hyped because it was the last one. Then saw guy put these up on the bay couple days later so immediately copped and returned the others. Saved a good $300 or so. I def wouldn't sleep on these if you want them that bad. Ebay guy only had 2 because I was gonna cop another. If interested, mine were returned to the Barneys in Beverly Hils.
Yeah I saw them in white as well from the same seller. Very nice purchase and Im pretty sure we're talking about the same pair, very good price on them

be careful with farfetch . this is the second time they've sent me sneakers that look worn . . .

*edit*

right sneaker is definitely a display shoe . gonna try to find another pair somewhere else . cant really see it in the pics but they're too expensive to just be like well whatever to me . ..

Last edited:
Something different...I like them tho. Wouldn't ever pay retail but I got them for like 190$ plus shipping so I figured it was worth a shot.

Sick pick ups...are those violet pleateds 45? Been stalking the bay for months now for them lol.

Appreciate it. Yup, those are them. I was stalking along with you lol. Guy put them up worn once and immediately worked out a deal with him. Don't think I even gave you time to check his listing lol. There's another pair on there but he's asking a G, he won't get that. Also was a red pair asking for a G but it's gone. I'm sure that went for less too.

These are really nice. However, I don't mean to burst your bubble but the soles on those are absolutely horrible. They crack extremely easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom