Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Busted out the Arena's today:

bought a pair of visvim the other day...however, it seems to be quite small (hurts my feet after awhile)

any ideas if i should just size up by 1 or .5 for my next purchase?

(wear us8 in jordans and got a 8 in visvim...thinking of getting a 9?) 

Last edited:

so yea..............lost these Sunday literally by 5 bucks..........totally my fault.

not that mad though, my arenas are sz 44 an as stated pleateds are TTS

for the price i woulda made it work though, they were pre owned but they were in good shape

You the only one I've heard claim this.

Most folk in this thread were talmbout TTS definitely. 1 size down only for arenas
nerd.gif
http://www.upscalehype.com/2013/01/ask-allen-how-do-balenciaga-sneakers-fit/

"(This answer only applies to the Arenas and Pleated sneaker.)"

While Arena's do fit slightly bigger than pleateds, they are both a "size down 1" shoe. 

Again, they're the same sole as common projects, raf velcros, KVA sneaks, and many others that use the same sole. It's generally understood that this sole is about a size big. Why would pleateds be any different than those?

Last edited:
You the only one I've heard claim this.

Most folk in this thread were talmbout TTS definitely. 1 size down only for arenas :nerd:

http://www.upscalehype.com/2013/01/ask-allen-how-do-balenciaga-sneakers-fit/

"(This answer only applies to the Arenas and Pleated sneaker.)"

While Arena's do fit slightly bigger than pleateds, they are both a "size down 1" shoe. 

Again, they're the same sole as common projects, raf velcros, KVA sneaks, and many others that use the same sole. It's generally understood that this sole is about a size big. Why would pleateds be any different than those?

Completely not true! I don't think all margom soles are created equal and not all feet are created equal.

It isn't only the sole that you consider for the fit. I cannot wear Common Projects because it is much longer and narrow and the upper has a very low profile. A 42 in CP is too long while a 41 is way too narrow and my foot is busting out of the sides.

With that said, I am a 41 in BalArenas and KVAs while I am a 42 in all Raf and BalCotes.

I'm guessing I'm completely out of luck trying to find a pre-order for the triple Black Qasa High at this point?  Anyone know if it is releasing on the Y-3 online store on the 22nd?

I'm guessing I'm completely out of luck trying to find a pre-order for the triple Black Qasa High at this point?  Anyone know if it is releasing on the Y-3 online store on the 22nd?
As of this past saturday the y-3 store in soho was still taking preorders. Managed to preorder my size no problem but smaller than 42 was pretty much sold out.

I have another pair I preordered just in case from anrosa (they still have 8, 8.5, 9.5, 11). Only drawback is october delivery.

http://www.anrosa-store.com/product/y-3-all-black-qasa-high

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom