Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
saw several people at my class wearing zanottis. they look reaaal nice. How is the quality? is it heavy? TTS?

Last edited:
MMM run tight go figure
These red Monochromes definitely aren't red to me. Compared to the pleated, two different colors. Maybe i just got a bad pair but seem more orangish red in person. It's been hit or miss with alot of customers they said with that color and overall pleated are killn them. I'm more impressed with the marbles and might pick those up.
The Balenciaga Trainers are killn them tho imo. Run a little narrow at the top but other than that str8 fire and something different from Balenciaga.

re the red perf. i really think i'm gonna exchange them for the white. hows quality overall, considering the lower price point?

Also, the trainers/runners look SICK. I would definitely cop them and live in them if I could, but $700...and tax on top of that...that's a little insane for shoes like that :frown:

Last edited:
saw several people at my class wearing zanottis. they look reaaal nice. How is the quality? is it heavy? TTS?

To me quality is good. Not worth the !k price tag of most of their shoes though. I'll take a pair of Balmain any day over Giuseppe if I'm paying a G for shoes. Also feel like Giuseppes don't form to your feet well. Run small to me and very narrow, more narrow then MMMM to me. I plan to size up on the next pair i get. Keep in mine he got these on sale at a good price so prolly worth it. My 2cents

Last edited:
re the red perf. i really think i'm gonna exchange them for the white. hows quality overall, considering the lower price point?

Also, the trainers/runners look SICK. I would definitely cop them and live in them if I could, but $700...and tax on top of that...that's a little insane for shoes like that :frown:

I'm not too impressed with the quality but depends on what brand you're comparing it too. Monochromes are average to me. The pleated quality was alot better. The marble is definitely better (than mono) hence the price increase and i'd say you'd happier with those and pay the $70 or whatever difference. I just wanted another pair of red shoes and had these on preorder since back in december or something. But when I opened in the mail i was just mehh, especially since I thought they looked dope in the preorder pics. I'm done preordering with them. Same thing happened with the Maroon trainers. They didn't look Burgundy/Maroon at all in the preoder pics.

The trainers quality is definitely a step up. I love them. I say the arenas are like a caddy then the trainers are like audi/bmw. Both nice but you can tell the difference.

I just sold my rogue Balenciagas arenas DS to a friend for 500 too 
Hell of a friend you are.

I sold mine to a user who posted in here a few weeks back for $600. Glad I was able to sell before all the new red ones come out this year. Ended up profiting from what I originally paid too :smile:

Those red perf do look orange/red

I sold rogue for like 400 with fair heel drag. I literally wore them all October.....even to the gym lol.

DrKing those knee rips are sick......I need.

I sold mine to a user who posted in here a few weeks back for $600. Glad I was able to sell before all the new red ones come out this year. Ended up profiting from what I originally paid too
smile.gif
yeah I know bro Im not happy I sold for that much...I had them since August and haven't wore them so I said might as well sale. Im really more bothered I didnt buy the blue/purplish pleated pair last week I found for 675 smh. I should have pulled the trigger on those. Those are classic to me. 

I sold mine to a user who posted in here a few weeks back for $600. Glad I was able to sell before all the new red ones come out this year. Ended up profiting from what I originally paid too :smile:

yeah I know bro Im not happy I sold for that much...I had them since August and haven't wore them so I said might as well sale. Im really more bothered I didnt buy the blue/purplish pleated pair last week I found for 675 smh. I should have pulled the trigger on those. Those are classic to me. 
I ended up passing on some VNDS red pleateds for 6 hunna last week. When selling the rouge braise arenas, I realized that all red shoes really aren't my steez anymore. Though I love the pleateds (esp in red) I just knew they would end up like my arenas and rarely be worn. Focusing only on white, black, and maybe grey going forward.

Those red perf do look orange/red

I sold rogue for like 400 with fair heel drag. I literally wore them all October.....even to the gym lol.

DrKing those knee rips are sick......I need.

Thank you for the compliment, repped, I really reccomend picking up a pair, you will love them, very well done.

Here are the up close shots of the MMM Gat's White lows.

Last edited:
I ended up passing on some VNDS red pleateds for 6 hunna last week. When selling the rouge braise arenas, I realized that all red shoes really aren't my steez anymore. Though I love the pleateds (esp in red) I just knew they would end up like my arenas and rarely be worn. Focusing only on white, black, and maybe grey going forward.
Good deal I also feeling like the arenas are becoming so watered down and so much more casual. I think pleats can be more formal depending on the fit. But I also have three pair of arenas after selling that one in which Ive worn white never, black twice and navy suede once. 

Finally found a 39 white Achilles on farfetch this morning. Returning the Stan smith pair since is still prefer the all white and they were much cheaper. Search is finally over.

Those MMM white lows look good. Wish I picked those up instead of black lows, but doubt I can find them for $200.

MMM GATs do look great. I scored a pair of GATs from epaulet (though not high end) for $100. I'm fairly content with them but I wish the grey was not only lighter in color but evenly distributed through out the shoe the way that MMM does.

That being said, having them and then copping a pair from MMM would be superfluous. Haven't decided if the pick up is justified yet but I am still entertaining.

Still a 40 and 43 white original Achilles on farfetch for $333 duties included. Pretty good deal.

Last edited:
How much should I be paying for violet pleateds worn 1x. They pretty rare?

Seems like blue pleateds were more limited than the blue folds imo. At least at the time they released, respectively. Could just be a warped perception from the increased popularity though.

I prefer the holiday pleateds. Which style is it?

Last edited:
Red perforated pleateds just came in. I went 44 and the fit is perfect, thanks guys!

I'm happy with the color, it's an orangy red but more red than orange for sure. I'll add pics soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom