Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random question. Just got to NY. Any places besides barneys that are good spots for shopping for high end kicks?

Came here in boots thinking i cant wear sneakers. Then i look around everyone got sneakers on.

Surprised it's only doubled. What was YSL selling a few years ago other than those god-awful YSL logo t-shirts and Malibu sneakers?

I'm setting up a return for these sneakers from luisaviaroma and they state:

" The Security Tag must still be intact and attached to returned items. Item(s) must not have been worn, washed or altered in any way, and must not show any signs of use. Soles of footwear must be in perfect condition and must not be marked in any way."

I clipped the security tag and the soles were worn on my wood floor when tried on so maybe a little dirty. Chances the reject the return? I've returned tried on sneakers to Mr P before with no issue but I'm a little worried here. The security tag was like a plastic loop around a lace hole so you had to legit cut it with scissors to get off. I think I still have it but it's been broken apart obviously.

Anyone returned to them before?

I already lost the original box they shipped it in (company by; not the shoe box) and they said it's fine if I ship in another box.

Surprised it's only doubled. What was YSL selling a few years ago other than those god-awful YSL logo t-shirts and Malibu sneakers?

Belts.

YSL still had amazing quality clothes that mostly catered (or more like appealed?) to the older and less-streetwear crowd.

I love this goat leather bomber with removable shearling I own and probably hands down the best quality leather I have.

Last edited:

" The Security Tag must still be intact and attached to returned items. Item(s) must not have been worn, washed or altered in any way, and must not show any signs of use. Soles of footwear must be in perfect condition and must not be marked in any way."

I clipped the security tag and the soles were worn on my wood floor when tried on so maybe a little dirty. Chances the reject the return? I've returned tried on sneakers to Mr P before with no issue but I'm a little worried here. The security tag was like a plastic loop around a lace hole so you had to legit cut it with scissors to get off. I think I still have it but it's been broken apart obviously.

I already lost the original box they shipped it in (company by; not the shoe box) and they said it's fine if I ship in another box.
I haven't returned anything to Luisaviaroma, but I'm guessing they'll reject it.  It seems like the security tag is something they use to prove authenticity (so someone doesn't try to return bootleg merchandise).

I haven't returned anything to Luisaviaroma, but I'm guessing they'll reject it.  It seems like the security tag is something they use to prove authenticity (so someone doesn't try to return bootleg merchandise).

Yeah. I'm thinking I better call them again first and explain I didn't know it was a security tag. Legit thought it was just something to show their brand.

I've been lucking out on customer service lately. If you ever wanna get a gift for your girl check out shop bop. I bought my girl a 18k gold bracelet and it must've broke because she never took it off for a month then she lost it one day. I called them and told them what happened and that the bracelet was gone. They sent me a replacement for free. It was a pretty expensive bracelet I was shocked that they did that. Even gave me free overnight shipping when I asked.

Not pleateds, I know but still... I like these a lot.

And I remember the black pleateds sitting in Barneys for a good while. I wasn't sold on them just yet, I bought the white SLP 01h instead.

I was stupid

I can never make up my mind on the lacing of these shoes. Some days I feel like they look better how they come laced.... other days I prefer the more traditional lacing that you went with. I know it's seem a bit over-the-top meticulous but I've got to like the way they look on my feet and a lot of times lacing has alot to do with it. Especially with this model

I don't know which looks best on these either really. I'm not against the factory lacing but I unlace some and readjust every time I change shoes and the factory lacing takes a bit more time to adjust so I usually go this way for most sneakers

I always though that factory horizontal lacing was just for display purposes since you can't actually make the shoe tighter like that

I always though that factory horizontal lacing was just for display purposes since you can't actually make the shoe tighter like that
You can, it's just a pain in the ***. Aesthetically, I like the way the factory lacing looks over the traditional method so I left it that way. Not that convenient to put on though. 

@sneakerp my dude your order come through yet? Mine was shipped but hasn't and they've begun an investigation. They are very good and professional about responding to my questions though. 

@sneakerp my dude your order come through yet? Mine was shipped but hasn't and they've begun an investigation. They are very good and professional about responding to my questions though. 

Nah, I'm still waiting on it. I tracked it on Monday and it said to contact the sender. So I reached out to them and asked what does "contact sender" mean. They gave me a generic reply saying just wait it could be held at customs. They really need to use DHL or FedEx/UPS. Their current shipping method sucks.

I'm giving them till March 1st (month after my order) then I'm calling my credit card company and filing a claim. I receive packages from END and Mr. Porter in 2-3 days with same value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom