Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this question has been covered in previous pages, i've been out of the loop.

Can anyone tell me how the Sl10's fit? true to size or? and preferable in relation to the arenas? I'm a UK10/US11 usually 

Any help appreciated.

Pretty much lol... Silhouette just makes them much nicer. I wish they had as many as Pharrell released with Adidas.

SLP Leather Baby Cat spotted out in the wild.  As like most I had to size up a full size

Last edited:
is SLP really cheaper in Paris? and other designer items where there based from like Valentino in italy etc..,

SLP is def cheaper in Europe. When it's imported to America, most of the high end brands end up charging more for that.

Outside of the price, you can also VAT reclaim a certain percentage at the airport when you take your goods out of the EU.

SLP is def cheaper in Europe. When it's imported to America, most of the high end brands end up charging more for that.

Outside of the price, you can also VAT reclaim a certain percentage at the airport when you take your goods out of the EU.

Then they also charge you with customs too though, no?

How's your trip btw? Bought anything there?

nope, no customs fees for me. trip was the best one I've ever been on this far (keep in mind I'm only 23 lol).

only purchase was a pair of SLP boots but the better pick up was the digits and dinner company of the SL sales associate on my last night there :pimp:

Great to hear you had a blast, always good to get connects too especially straight from overseas (Paris?) where you can get access to items that may not be sold in the US.

(not mine but awesome pics of geos)

Great to hear you had a blast, always good to get connects too especially straight from overseas (Paris?) where you can get access to items that may not be sold in the US.
For sure. I still keep up with her on the regular and am trying to convince her to visit her friend (who just happens to live in my home state lol). Unfortunately I caught her in her last two weeks with Saint Laurent.

Now she's joined Elie Saab....women's only designer FTL |I

Damn that sucks, should have asked her if she wanted to abuse her discount and let you cop a few things. :lol:

Though I think they have a limited amount of items they could buy at a discount a year. Maybe you could connect her to your chick if that's her brand? I never even heard of that brand, sound like a law firm. hehe

SLP French boots at Barneys now too, if SLP starts putting rubber toppy/soles on these like their rangers boots, I'd likely have a few pairs by now.

ahh gotcha, didn't know. Was gon' ask how your chick felt about getting some euro chicks number but figured she was cool or you're using the "SLP connect" as an excuse. :lol:

Don't want to derail the thread but you got to get that chick to move over in the US (or move over there, I'd love to move over to France) because that long distance relationship is difficult. Used to see this chick at school attending from Italy and once she went back, it all just fell apart.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom