Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

:rofl:

Tin Man
:lol: ewwww

You might as well not even take them out the box. Your feet will be swimming in them

:rofl: We'll see. I've been sizing up to a 13 occasionally for awhile now, and I'd rather err on the side of them being too loose. If y'all are right though I'll be back later this week preaching the gospel of sizing down.

I mean I hope they work out for you though. That is a hell of a deal on Toffees. Like everyone said that is hands down the best BV color currently

I'm trying to figure out what kind of boots Nick Jonas is wearing in this video. Here is a picture for reference. Any help would be appreciated.

o no they werent mine lol im sayin to the guy who bought them. im a solid 12.5 and a 44 was best for me. i cant even imagine being a 12 with a 45

I bought my first pairs of BV in my true size and they were like clown shoes. I'm a 45 and wear 43 in BV chelseas comfortably.

Also, I don't know if these belong here but new pick ups. Liking these a lot.

I bought my first pairs of BV in my true size and they were like clown shoes. I'm a 45 and wear 43 in BV chelseas comfortably.

Also, I don't know if these belong here but new pick ups. Liking these a lot.

I just copped these from Matches for $275 shipped and ebates too. They're probably the most comfy Boost shoes and I own damn near every version (Yeezy 350 & 750, UBs, NMDs, Palace Pro, Rocket, Y-3 Retro, Climacool, Pure, 3/3 OG).

Nice Nick, Wespeso was trying to charge me 515$ for those y3 a couple weeks back . This was after I told him a full size run was on Y3 site and they were readily available basically anywhere. He did not want to change his price, just don't get people sometimes. Maybe he was waiting for a potential sellout and then he could push over retail.

Would you guys still waterproof a suede boot if you only plan on wearing when it's nice out and not out to bars and stuff? This suede is so soft right now I don't wanna waterproof it until they are beat up a little and I start wearing them whenever. Will it be ok to waterproof later as long as I hit them with a. Suede brush first? Or you think it should be now or never?

Would you guys still waterproof a suede boot if you only plan on wearing when it's nice out and not out to bars and stuff? This suede is so soft right now I don't wanna waterproof it until they are beat up a little and I start wearing them whenever. Will it be ok to waterproof later as long as I hit them with a. Suede brush first? Or you think it should be now or never?
u can wait

u can wait
You never know what life might throw at you.

i would waterproof it now. 

and it would harden the suede that much...its not like you will be constantly touching them anyways.

Clearly something like quality of suede is important in a general sense in specifically in terms of softness, at what point does it matter how soft they are?  Don't get me wrong, I would be disappointed and likely return shoes if the quality of suede wasn't up to par but unlike a suede jacket I didn't treat and only avoid wearing if there's any potential for rain or a situation where it could get something on it (parties, etc), I frequently have people touch and comment how soft it is and I am able to feel how soft it is even if I'm not making a point to touch it, I don't know that I've purposefully touched the suede of any shoes I own after I first bought them.  Once they're worn, what does difference does it make?

Good points. I should probably just waterproof them now. You all know I don't baby my kicks but I was thinking since my khakis are pretty beat but still have a lot of wear left I could wear the tans sporadically during the days when it's nice out since the weather has been beautiful lately. Then when my khakis are completely done I'd waterproof the tans and not GAF any more. I threw them on the other day because I couldn't find my khakis and I was OMW to meet my new girls parents for the first time. I have barely worn my black suedes at all. Keep forgetting about them and honestly tan/khaki just looks better with most of my outfits. Has anyone seen the olives online or in store yet?

Wearing khakis today btw. And almost everyday lol.

Last edited:
Throw on that suede protector on them joints. I make sure I do that with all of my suede shoes before I wear them. You never want to get caught slipping. Hell, I did that with my suede western.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom