Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i blew a lot of money in my 20s

its all fun until you hit 30, always think ahead alp

but yea enjoy life, life is short and you never know.
yea id do ok with money if I was making $50k+ a year, but I'm doing aight considering I got no job :lol:
You're right about time flying, about to be 22 and don't feel like it at all

I've spent about 6k so far on clothing for the year and I'm thinking on the low end. I want a black denim jacket and probably another bomber, but I'm chilling for now.

Last edited:
Palm trees not for me, I am very close to pulling the trigger on the camo ones though

yea i got those too, see what i mean.
yea id do ok with money if I was making $50k+ a year, but I'm doing aight considering I got no job :lol:
You're right about time flying, about to be 22 and don't feel like it at all

50k before taxes?

isn't a lot bro,

you live at home also and don't own a car right?

trust me 50k sounds like a lot at your age but its not, i had enough to taste and live on my own, eat good but i wouldn't call it balling at all.....

just decent salary and no kids or major debt

debt to income ratio is key young man

Last edited:
yea i got those too, see what i mean.
50k before taxes?

isn't a lot bro,

you live at home also and don't own a car right?

trust me 50k sounds like a lot at your age but its not, i had enough to taste and live on my own, eat good but i wouldn't call it balling at all.....

just decent salary and no kids or major debt

debt to income ratio is key young man
it isn't a lot, but considering I pay no bills (would pay rent if I had a salary, or at least a portion of it), and have no expenses other then clothes(which I also flip), 50k is great to start for me.

it isn't a lot, but considering I pay no bills (would pay rent if I had a salary, or at least a portion of it), and have no expenses other then clothes(which I also flip), 50k is great to start for me.

50k is a great start but its not hard to attain at all........50k salary paying everything on your own you will find out REAL fast. depends on your lifestyle also......and what you are into.

you don't even need college to pull that off

im prob the least bit of success out of my real friends..............i messed around a lot at your age that is why.......cant blame anyone but yourself.

surround yourself with real ones, and people who have goals, not bums.........

it rubs on on you

when you reach that 50k youre gonna say......i need 80k

50k in NYC is poor imo. no bs, mind you i live in 860 CT, not 203 CT where rent and housing is pretty much NYC cost, i didn't have a roommate an i had a 2 bedroom apartment.

i can't recall the sq ft.

Last edited:
50k is a great start but its not hard to attain at all........50k salary paying everything on your own you will find out REAL fast. depends on your lifestyle also......and what you are into.

you don't even need college to pull that off

im prob the least bit of success out of my real friends..............i messed around a lot at your age that is why.......cant blame anyone but yourself.

surround yourself with real ones, and people who have goals, not bums.........

it rubs on on you

when you reach that 50k youre gonna say......i need 80k

50k in NYC is poor imo. no bs, mind you i live in 860 CT, not 203 CT where rent and housing is pretty much NYC cost, i didn't have a roommate an i had a 2 bedroom apartment.

i can't recall the sq ft.
don't know, to me it seems pretty hard to attain. There are cats who graduate school nowadays who can't even get a job in McDonald's :smh:

don't know, to me it seems pretty hard to attain. There are cats who graduate school nowadays who can't even get a job in McDonald's :smh:
Poor choice in major coupled with no networking skills will result in that

Last edited:
Would you guys still waterproof a suede boot if you only plan on wearing when it's nice out and not out to bars and stuff? This suede is so soft right now I don't wanna waterproof it until they are beat up a little and I start wearing them whenever. Will it be ok to waterproof later as long as I hit them with a. Suede brush first? Or you think it should be now or never?

I pretreated a pair of suede shoes with some water protectant today.

Texture was altered a little but restored the nap with a suede brush

Before being treated with water & stain protectant:

After:

Last edited:
srizvi722 srizvi722 thanks man, he's a ton of work but he's awesome.

Poor choice in major coupled with no networking skills will result in that

I agree with this. Major/degree, networking, and presenting yourself well are all factors. That being said, I know a LOT of people who have never made $50k+/year in their lives and are happier than those that make $100-200k+. It all depends on what's important to you, what quality of life you want to live, etc.

Yeah, Alp. A BA/BS is essentially a HS diploma these days. But I think the more important than advanced degrees is the RIGHT degree.

Last edited:
I agree with this. Major/degree, networking, and presenting yourself well are all factors. That being said, I know a LOT of people who have never made $50k+/year in their lives and are happier than those that make $100-200k+. It all depends on what's important to you, what quality of life you want to live, etc.

Yeah, Alp. A BA/BS is essentially a HS diploma these days. But I think the more important than advanced degrees is the RIGHT degree.

Not to get off topic but I had a heart breaking experience with my shih tzu this year. He was only 3 years old and diagnosed with renal dysplasia, he spiraled downward really really fast. It's been a month since he's been gone now, but yea, dogs are big time blessings.

To keep it semi on track, in memory of my bub. He had a thing for my Visvims always

yea. All I know is that before a college degree used to be respected. Now it's as if it is a high school diploma, even worse :lol:

I know plenty of college grads who are broke or make crap dollar per hour. Your major makes a huge difference.

It's really up to the individual.......though. I know ppl with BA from state college make more than someone I know with Masters.

I've had a lot of jobs, an I don't mean min wage. Personality, networking......and yea even appearance can get you places. I will admit when I was 22 years old it was a lot easier for me than you though. It's real out here.

If you not feeling college, get a high paying blue collar job.....my boy is a plumber in NY and he does very good.

But I got respect for people who love their field of work and and make the most of it degree or not.

Anyways back to normal discussion.

Last edited:
@srizvi722 thanks man, he's a ton of work but he's awesome.

Eh, I majored in economics, and with my past two jobs they didn't even really ask about my college. Major matters just coming out, but after you get that one job you good. 

srizvi722 srizvi722 Sorry about your loss. Dogs really are a man's best friend and losing a furry companion is difficult to cope with.

But on the bright side your pup is no longer suffering and is now at peace. Keep your head up and remember the good times

srizvi722 srizvi722 Sorry about your loss. Dogs really are a man's best friend and losing a furry companion is difficult to cope with.

But on the bright side your pup is no longer suffering and is now at peace. Keep your head up and remember the good times

Man the feels bro. Keep your head up.

Yup! They're really nice. Especially the white/black colorway.

Also, toffee BV's today for a short rainy walk with the homey.

the pup though. best thing on this thread yet.

:pimp:

Would you guys still waterproof a suede boot if you only plan on wearing when it's nice out and not out to bars and stuff? This suede is so soft right now I don't wanna waterproof it until they are beat up a little and I start wearing them whenever. Will it be ok to waterproof later as long as I hit them with a. Suede brush first? Or you think it should be now or never?

I pretreated a pair of suede shoes with some water protectant today.

Texture was altered a little but restored the nap with a suede brush

Before being treated with water & stain protectant:

After:

What water protectant and brush did you use?

Not to get off topic but I had a heart breaking experience with my shih tzu this year. He was only 3 years old and diagnosed with renal dysplasia, he spiraled downward really really fast. It's been a month since he's been gone now, but yea, dogs are big time blessings.

To keep it semi on track, in memory of my bub. He had a thing for my Visvims always

Sorry for your loss :frown: I'm dogsitting my old roommates pit again this weekend while he's out of town. Will probably post up a pic with her.

50k is very comfortable down here especially being single.
I meet people everyday from ny and Cali who move down here and are flourishing.

Texas has been the #1 destination for American migrants.
Yall might want to keep that in mind. Austin and Houston are great places to live.
I know single mothers making around 70 and live in huge 4 bedroom houses and doing very well for themselves.

srizvi722 srizvi722 damn I'm really sorry to hear that man. I knew that's hard to deal with. I think I remember you posting photos with your dog a couple times in here. They definitely quickly become a huge part of your life.

My dog has a thing for my Visvims too... those fringes lol

Brownstone Brownstone I thought that's what we were talking about. But to your point, you yes degrees are worth less with more experience but the help for sure with that initial position and more technical positions as well.

jape jape I know people in TX that have said the same. Much unlike Chicago.

Yall might want to keep that in mind. Austin and Houston are great places to live.
I know single mothers making around 70 and live in huge 4 bedroom houses and doing very well for themselves.

Austin is great. Dallas and Houston are just OK.

As for California and NY. ****... its hectic but you gotta pay that Big City "tax".

This will come to an end soon with everyone moving here :smh:

Austin is great. Dallas and Houston are just OK.

As for California and NY. ****... its hectic but you gotta pay that Big City "tax".

Dfw/Houston >>>> the small hipster town of Austin easily :lol:

Last edited:
pimp.gif
Very nice Neon. I was tempted to buy the women's size during the Saks sale but I know it wouldn't fit.
i thought about doing the same thing on the red leopard pair a while ago . its a very slim sneaker tho so I'm not sure if the toe area would be too narrow on the womens pair 
one of my biggest regrets......

i remember when they were on Mr P an YSL and i kept going back and forth on them............

mean.gif

legit bothers me when i think about it, i even went back on the leathers ones and they were gone...........

sometimes when you don't got with you gut, this happens

i check eBay and grails randomly at times smh

i thought the general consensus was nobody liked the palm tree skates?? but okay.......i love em, wish i had baby cats also
same . i wasn't too big on the palm trees at first , but then i remembered how many times i wanted to kick myself for not getting ANY of the blood luster pairs when they were EVERYWHERE . like cool , wtf where you thinking ?
Pics of the camos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom