Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My whole thing that turns me off about the skates besides them being so uncomfortable I was bleeding, is that when they first came out I swear retail was like 400 and they all went on deep sale (besides the baby cats) to like 200$. I bought my pair for like 190$? Then the next season for no reason at all they bumped the price like +150-200$. Now celebs been wearing them and they don't really go on sale anymore. It's just that I totally equate them to being worth like 200-250$ now to me and paying 500$+ for them seems outrageous given they are canvas sneakers. I like the look but nothing else about them if that makes sense.

Louboutin got some fire out right now

yeah austin is cool to hangout and party every once in a while but i wouldn't want to actually settle there. way too small

Do all Bottega Veneta shoes run big like the Chelsea boots?

I'm looking at a Bottega Veneta Edorado Buffalo Boots and they are my size in the oversized Chelsea boot, but I am not familiar with this model

Last edited:
50k is very comfortable down here especially being single.
I meet people everyday from ny and Cali who move down here and are flourishing.

Texas has been the #1 destination for American migrants.
Yall might want to keep that in mind. Austin and Houston are great places to live.
I know single mothers making around 70 and live in huge 4 bedroom houses and doing very well for themselves.

It's crazy to see how many people have migrated to Austin. A bunch of techies and hipsters have taken over. :rolleyes

Anyway, the camos are nice but I still prefer the palm trees.

Do all Bottega Veneta shoes run big like the Chelsea boots?

I'm looking at a Bottega Veneta Edorado Buffalo Boots and they are my size in the oversized Chelsea boot, but I am not familiar with this model
Yes they run large exactly like the cheslea's. My SA literally just texted me saying that these are re-releasing also. Most likely wont be buffalo suede though.

Last edited:

Yes they run large exactly like the cheslea's. My SA literally just texted me saying that these are re-releasing also. Most likely wont be buffalo suede though.
any idea when they are coming out and what colour?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom