Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
barneys

In my spontaneous days I would of copped immediately :pimp:

Last edited:
They had the low top saint Laurent black n red for 220 too didn't see what size cause they sold out. Barneys always have a good sale on their last few pairs

Not even gonna go on Barneys website

The paint splatters are my size but I barely wear my OG splats

adidas x raf i think....they look kinda similar to these (which i see for sale plenty, but not the ones above)
yea they are all adidas x raf, i believe the ones in the pic above were runway samples from that same season (ss15), while these are the actual released ones

Last edited:
Code hearted ain't playing fair
laugh.gif

Dope pics mane.
At all lol
Don't even think I have that many designer shoes in total.
jesus dude u got everything lol
thank you guys lol. i started buying more designer shoes since maybe the release of air yeezy 2 cause i was fed up with the resell situation, but i took a L on a lot of other sneakers as well like the 750..just never could win the raffles for that.

Last edited:

i never bought anything from FOG until these sneakers, they are surprisingly comfortable and reminds me a lot of raf and rick, worn the black nylon one almost everyday for 2 weeks, so i had to get the grey ones

just got around to put them on, probably gonna break them out in the coming weeks, thinking to swap on the grey round laces for this one tho since i cant (havent tried hard to) find white laces at this length, they came with beige and grey laces
i needs these.. any oops that anyone can throw me size 9.. or a heads up on spots that will drop them stateside.. i've missed every online drop thus far

i needs these.. any oops that anyone can throw me size 9.. or a heads up on spots that will drop them stateside.. i've missed every online drop thus far

you should've told me. I would've had them held for u at kith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom