Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was your old SN bc I've honestly never seen you in any other threads but the clothing and dbnt thread.

I didn't know you had pull there, also didn't know they released the grey pair either..

But now that I do, if you can.. Size 42

I don't have pull. I'm just a person who's owed a few favors.

Whole other cats in here busy insulting others in the Internet, see the user above you, I actually build a lot of relationships. I'll talk to my friend. Luckily you are in my size range.

Whole other cats in here busy insulting others in the Internet, see the user above you, I actually build a lot of relationships. I'll talk to my friend. Luckily you are in my size range.
Hook me up with a size 40 mustache, good sir. I know you got da pluggg.

Babycats today

Bout to give in and cop my first pair of common projects Chelsea's..... Been denying them too long.

How should I size? 43 in SLP . Also I'm assuming $400 is the best price these go for?

Thanks in advance

Bout to give in and cop my first pair of common projects Chelsea's..... Been denying them too long.

How should I size? 43 in SLP . Also I'm assuming $400 is the best price these go for?

Thanks in advance

I'm a true 43, but I wear 42-43 in SLP depending on the model/season. The CPs in 42 are a perfect fit for me.

I got them just under $400 as well. I think that's about the best price you're gonna get at the moment.

I'm in Amsterdam right now. Gotta go shopping. Anyone of you been here? Where is the spot?
i couldnt find a lot of high end retailers in amsterdam comparing to paris/london, they dont even have a saint laurent store there, but thats sort of what i expected, you can go to this sneaker store called shoebaloo, they have some designer brands there and also theres a bunch of stores in that area

Last edited:
Shoebaloo is in Amsterdam

Edit: never sent that this morning and someone answered already

Last edited:
I'm in Amsterdam right now. Gotta go shopping. Anyone of you been here? Where is the spot?
Just left there a couple of days ago.  There's a big store called de Bijenkorf.  There men's store is on the 4-5 floor.  They have several high end designers (didn't see SLP though).

Other than that, that's all I know.  I was there more to site see than shop. 

I hope this helps.

I'm all about building, thanks in advance either way.. All help is much appreciated and always returned

So I copped the paint splattered gats from Barney's. They sent me an email saying none in stock. Damn shame. It was a steal for 269

jape jape not sure how I feel about those. I think I like them. I wish they used the SL01 silhouette.

codehearted codehearted thanks, man.

And yeah, BNY pulled that with my rubberized Python Louboutins. Still sorry I missed out on those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom