Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man the Guccis and combat boots [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Anybody see these in person?

I need these..

I've made it this long and haven't brought a damn thing. Sticking to the code.

But my job is blessing us with a bonus check of $700. I'm treating myself...

I need info and on a discount please :lol:

I know majority of you don't wear or care for balenciaga arenas anymore, but does anyone have info on this color and if it comes in high?

Wow I literally have forgotten all about arenas. Like they haven't even crossed my mind in the past year before seeing that pic right now :lol: Funny how times have changed.

Last edited:
Sad thing is all the big high-end department stores in Canada (Nordstrom, Holt Renfrew) still do massive Arena buys each season :smh:

I just picked up a second pair of new camel chelseas to ice. Paid the same 620 I did a couple months ago, not sure what you guys mean about them changing prices.

I also have the (merlot) red represent boots coming, will do a comparison once they come in. I am curious how the leather wrapped soles will compare to the BV. After about a year in a rotation of 20+ pairs of shoes, my BV Shadows are beat to the point of being unwearable. They lack the comfort and stability they once had (thus the reason I bought spare Camels). I found someone who will resole the crepe on them and i'm also going to take my CP Chelseas. They're going to custom cut a new crepe sole for them. Will also report back about how that turns out.

Last edited:
I just picked up a second pair of new camel chelseas to ice. Paid the same 620 I did a couple months ago, not sure what you guys mean about them changing prices.

I also have the (merlot) red represent boots coming, will do a comparison once they come in. I am curious how the leather wrapped soles will compare to the BV. After about a year in a rotation of 20+ pairs of shoes, my BV Shadows are beat to the point of being unwearable. They lack the comfort and stability they once had (thus the reason I bought spare Camels). I found someone who will resole the crepe on them and i'm also going to take my CP Chelseas. They're going to custom cut a new crepe sole for them. Will also report back about how that turns out.

Actually just purchased the represent merlot,wolf grey and onyx Chelseas. Heard the quality is excellent at that price point.

Actually just purchased the represent merlot,wolf grey and onyx Chelseas. Heard the quality is excellent at that price point.
Interested on the fit & quality of these. Eyeing the Talpa's.

Was rearranging my closet and ran across my first ever Lanvin purchase. Gave me the urge to order another pair haha.

Congrats! Arenas were my first designer shoe too. Even though most people are over them, I still think they're solid. Every time someone posts Arenas in this thread I give mine some wear.

Congrats! Arenas were my first designer shoe too. Even though most people are over them, I still think they're solid. Every time someone posts Arenas in this thread I give mine some wear.
thanks fam and yeah I feel it's a good starter shoe cause the price isn't all the way up there but yeah I still feel that arena's are dope and will never go out of style. I do plan to cop more in the future

Does anyone in here know how the Buscemi 100m run cause I'm a size 42 in Balenciaga's and a 44 in Giuseppe's so I'm curious on how those run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom