Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told you boy!
laugh.gif
Thought you were on the blue & greys before?
I was. I was going to buy the Jordan Wheat 4's and the SLP Blue and & Grey Sneakers.

But when I found out that those Jordans were going to be $400...

Hell, I might as well get a SLP for that. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
NM last call got shipment today

had a few items Im not a big Buscemi guy and Guiseppe's are at times way to loud for my taste

I'm confused. You gotta be talking about the color because I vividly remember you saying BV Chelsea's look the best and these are identical
laugh.gif
...but what do I know
nah fam that probably wasn't me...at least recently.

i said i don't like the round toe.  

has anyone done a comparison though becase something other than the sole make these look a little different than the BV's

Last edited:
nah fam that probably wasn't me...at least recently.
i said i don't like the round toe.  

has anyone done a comparison though becase something other than the sole make these look a little different than the BV's

My bad fam I was confused. I was like hol on I thought you liked em :lol:. I can do a comparison but that won't be till I get back east in like a month since I have the BVs as well.

I can see why people would think the round toe is ugly unlike the CPs. I like both but it all depends on what I'm wearing it's weird.

yea BV's have a rounder toe but the side profile is pretty good, SLP chelesa boots have the best shapes if you like skinny.

i did get a pair from represent clothing but yea the shape is a bit off (BVs are taller) and its not as comfy, they also seem to run a size small, and the whole experience was really bad cause their customer service basically didn't exist, and that was the only reason i didn't return them cause i don't wanna deal with them ever again

some of my BVs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom