Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yea BV's have a rounder toe but the side profile is pretty good, SLP chelesa boots have the best shapes if you like skinny.

i did get a pair from represent clothing but yea the shape is a bit off (BVs are taller) and its not as comfy, they also seem to run a size small, and the whole experience was really bad cause their customer service basically didn't exist, and that was the only reason i didn't return them cause i don't wanna deal with them ever again

some of my BVs
You need the camel's now

Does anyone on here own or has seen in person these SL10H in grey suede?  They remind me of my SL02H in tan/beige that I love but with the detail around the toe and white leather on the toe box.  I'm curious about the fit, if it's like the leather SL10H and the suede quality.

Just copped my second pair of Designer kicks today from Mr. Porter. Thanks to this form I have purchased 2 pair of designer in less than two weeks. I think I can give my wallet a rest now until Christmas time lol.

Im thinking of purchasing my first pair of knee rips. Im a bit hesistant though. I know knee rips are in style now but im wondering if 2 years from now they would look outdated and out of place

Had to decide between the two below and went with the white midsole. All black look too much like janitor/referee shoes to me.

Would've gone with these on END for $100 cheaper but I wasn't feeling the sole. Looks too clunky.

Last edited:
Not high end but these are pretty sick:

I just need to re-up on some Y-3 Primeknit ZG but can't find them anymore.

Last edited:
Im thinking of purchasing my first pair of knee rips. Im a bit hesistant though. I know knee rips are in style now but im wondering if 2 years from now they would look outdated and out of place

This. While it is trendy atm, another trend will come and knee rips will look dated.

Thats why I prefer pieces that are timeless for the most part.

Last edited:

If you gotta think if they'll be in style or not don't do because it that means you just want to be trendy instead of getting what you like. Just get what you like an can afford don't worry about anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom