Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just copped these Cole Haan boots. Way sicker than Saint Laurent :smokin

Those are meh, but I've been fiending for a pair of Alexander Mcqueen monk strap boots for a few years now. May pull the trigger on a pair in 2017.

How many pairs of Chelseas do you guys have? I have 3 and two more on the radar. I'm just curious to see what other people have as well. How many do you feel is too many?

How many pairs of Chelseas do you guys have? I have 3 and two more on the radar. I'm just curious to see what other people have as well. How many do you feel is too many?
i have like 5 chelseas, 3 harness boots, 4 jodhpurs, and a couple sidezips

Currently Two pairs of Chelsea's and two pairs of Jodphurs. Over the years I've had probably 6 pairs of Chelsea's and 4 pairs of jods total.

I have 4 pairs of chelsea boots, 2 pairs of jodhpurs, 2 pairs of wyatt harness boots, 1 combat boot, and i recently just picked up a pair of wyatt 30 boots in velvet.

All of them are SLP except one pair of Story et Fall chelsea boots.

Last edited:
One SL Chelsea and one beater Loake for work and bars. One harness. One side zip. One cropped jodhpur (which likely will be sold as I have not worn in MONTHS :lol:

OD on boots is unnecessary. Esp when cats are copping just slight shade variations of the same models.

5 pairs of the bottega chelsea's and a pair of the bottega lace up desert boots.

What Lace Ups you get the Camel joints?

I copped the Navy CP Chelsea last night I'm kinda tight they had the code for the discount.

What Lace Ups you get the Camel joints?

I copped the Navy CP Chelsea last night I'm kinda tight they had the code for the discount.
No. The original bottega lace up boots before the chelsea's. The color is Edoardo jr. Buffalo suede not calf.

i'm  not the type of guy to buy high end shoes but i couldn't say no for 114$. these are so damn nice

A lot of people are saying my saint laurents are fake but I'm pretty sure they're confusing them with the sl10hs. For those who own sl02hs as well are the collars padded? Is there a letter strip between the heel and the first red section? Is the side panel double stitched? Is the shape of mines off?

A lot of people are saying my saint laurents are fake but I'm pretty sure they're confusing them with the sl10hs. For those who own sl02hs as well are the collars padded? Is there a letter strip between the heel and the first red section? Is the side panel double stitched? Is the shape of mines off?

The shape is off bro imo.But I'm not the person that can give you authentication on them.

May I ask, where did you buy them?

Last edited:
Why do this to yourself? Better off getting some brand new Nikes. These dusty things should only be worn to cut grass.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

sorry about the angle but a lot of people are calling these fake but i haven't heard any convincing reasons

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom