Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet pickups man.

In your opinion besides color what is the difference bettwen the SLP's and BV do you have a preference?

ALso how much did rock runners run?
Thanks man.

This is my 1st SLP Chelsea (have several of their sneakers) and 4th BV Chelsea so my opinion would be a bit biased. However, both boots have positives and negs. The BV boot is cut a bit wider so it might be a better fit if you have wide foot. The opening of the BV is also a bit wider and stretches out even more with wear. I think the SLP opening being more narrow looks and feels a bit better on foot. The back tab on the BV boot is the same suede material as the rest of the upper. The back tab on the SLP boot is made of a cheap grosgrain material which I'm not a fan of, but it isn't really a deal breaker. As far as sizing goes, I went TTS on the SLP and one full size down on the BV.  Both are very comfortable, especially for boots. The crepe soles will eventually break down with wear, but that's expected.

Rockrunners were $299 with a Memorial Day coupon on Amuze. Unbelievable price IMO. The shoe had actually been out of stock but I had a page monitor on it and one happened to get restocked just in time.
Info on Barolo?
Bought one of the last 2 sizes on Saks website about a week ago. This color wasn't really a must have for me since I already own 3 others. And I know BV Chelseas are often marked down these days after the 'Ye hype, but I couldn't pass on the price I got it for.

Anyone here order from sneakerboy and have a security tag on the shoe? Some of the pairs i ordered has them one each shoe and some pairs dont have any at all.  I am worried that they have ink in them if I try to break it apart.  Its the pin kind that snap into each other. 

Last edited:
Anyone here order from sneakerboy and have a security tag on the shoe? Some of the pairs i ordered has them one each shoe and some pairs dont have any at all.  I am worried that they have ink in them if I try to break it apart.  Its the pin kind that snap into each other. 

Damn :x

How does that even happen? I thought they had some central warehouse in China in which they deliver the shoes so there wouldn't need to be any security tags.

Yeah those are the ones that are display models. But please post a pic so I can say for certain.

Unreal. Sneakerboy is always a fiasco when ordering from. I wonder if the removers are universal and I can just go to any store nearby and use their device.

Last edited:
Unreal. Sneakerboy is always a fiasco when ordering from. I wonder if the removers are universal and I can just go to any store nearby and use their device.
Man that's ******* ridiculous. Infuriates me and that isn't even my purchase. What kind of incompetent friggin employees do you have who boxed those up with those things attached...

That sucks, but I don't believe there's any ink in there.

You a a strong magnet to remove that. Otherwise you may have to remove/exchange it. Sneakerboy is ridiculous.

stop ordering from sneakerboy especially around sale time unless you want to gamble. Its countless stories.

If they dont get you once they'll get you another time with some nonsense on your order :smh:

hennessy hennessy with all the hype from last year, I'm surprised people are sleeping on these. Much better than the Yeezys everyone is going gaga over.

Word rocking mine now can't get enough! Hopefully the new pairs drop this season.

As usual, gonna need info on the pants :rofl:

Word rocking mine now can't get enough! Hopefully the new pairs drop this season.

As usual, gonna need info on the pants
roll.gif
Lol, they're just a pair of 2007 Diors. I wasn't wearing them so I chopped them in half. Now that I think of it, that was a pretty iconic season--I should have just had them tapered. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom