Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a TT Sub (Bluesy).

Last edited:
Nah the grailed team goes through PMs or have something that alerts them if something in PM is going in the lines of paying directly offline. I got warned numerous times but they never banned me since my account was pretty active with sales so I had like one offline transaction compared to 5 with grailed so they let it slide. A lot of times now I end up asking buyer to text me and then ask
Grailed is effing annoying with that.  I never do off-site PP transactions--but when OTHER people message me asking to do it through PP, I still get flagged--even though I respond with a "Sorry, no off-site transactions"

Got my account disabled for that reason one time, I had to plead my case, and they told me to just create a new username and I had to use my wife's PP account because it wouldn't let me use my own...whack.

Edit: just noticed another member had the same problem. Grailed team is a mess.

Last edited:
Them heeled boots remind me of the boots my momma used to wear when I was younger.
Can't get down with momma boots. Maybe if I wasn't exposed to my momma wearing them I'd feel differently :rofl:

Most of the hyped streetnstuff gets backdoored on BNY site anyway outside of raffle

Not sure if posted yet but DSM has a sale on select CP. Not the best colorways or sizes left.

didn't see what they had though... not trying to tempt myself. 

not spending no more money on gear this summer. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom