Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably late to the party but finally got two pairs of the multi Y-3 Pure Boost! Wearing here but can't tell. Still up in adjdas website and saks and stuff. They're fire don't sleep! I'll post some better pics later. Just wanted to share this pic from a photo shoot and say what's up to everyone. Haven't posted here in a minute see I missed some good deals (SLP Chelseas smh). Been copping a lot of WTAPS, Neighborhood, Stone Island lately. Opening up another Extraction facility on the east coast next month! When work life calms down I'm gonna catch up on some things I've missed. Except those new yeezys that look like air walks lol

IMG_8937.PNG

Y3 Pureboost. We off those fam. Weed. We still on that though fam. :lol:

I just realized as well that the stock of SLP Chelsea Boots from the Neiman Marcus deal are different. Take this in. Those who ordered when @futurehendrix first posted he got his pair were from Neiman's warehouse stock or from online stock. His picture shows a much lighter tone sigaro that I first thought was chestnut. The pair I got was from when the restock was posted and all pairs said they were coming from "store stock". This got me thinking that it was different seasons of the "New Sigaro". If you check Mr. Porter's website right now...they have two different Sigaro SLP chelseas.

@futurehendrix pair IMG_1437.JPG

My pair 20883765_10155618645914508_1998164125_o.jpg 20904165_10155618645209508_1313273696_o.jpg

That's definitely not the same tone and @tomdiginson made me realize that this pair, pinoy732 pinoy732 and echau echau pairs are darker sigaro. Just found it interesting because I'm happier with the darker shade. The pair above looks more golden than brown. I don't think it's just lighting either.

Last edited:
Depends on where you are located but here on the west coast I know it's easier to travel to Hawaii rather than the caribbean's. So I have only been out there once but definitely an eye opening experience when you leave the resort.

Depends on where you are located but here on the west coast I know it's easier to travel to Hawaii rather than the caribbean's. So I have only been out there once but definitely an eye opening experience when you leave the resort.
East coast checking in. Will be my first time down that way but no plans on leaving the resort lol

Velvet would be pretty crazy. Would probably cost like $6k tho :/

How is Hawaii? My girl is pushing for us to go. It's between that, or the Bahamas (or Hong Kong and Asia, even though we were there less than a year ago).
Hawaii is cool. If you haven't been you have to go. It's beautiful/laid back and you could do a lot (especially out doors stuff). The only draw back is it's pricey. I was in SE Asia late last year. Loved it. It was cheap except for Singapore. I was on a binge - drinking like 30 days straight but man it was cheap and the food was amazing.

Anybody got a screenshot of the lowest price for those saint Laurents on Neiman marcus? Possibly with the 35%off gonna try to do a lil experiment

Anybody got a screenshot of the lowest price for those saint Laurents on Neiman marcus? Possibly with the 35%off gonna try to do a lil experiment

Go back pages and look. Someone posted a screenshot when the deal was first posted. Good luck on your "experiment" lol. If you plan to try to contact another retailer and get them to price match...good luck with that.

It's gonna be damn near impossible to get another retailer to sell you a $945 boot for $260...but I also guess there's no harm in trying if you have the free time. The problem is that SLP boots sell well even at full price.

Reactions: sp
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom