Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^yea, I wear the smallest size so I usally cop right when they get it. But some people can get lucky.
RFX45- Yea I know but ima wait till the store gets it, she said something about 5.5, so ima see if it fits better than the 6.

Thats what im waiting for. Will try 2 cop the black, beige n blue when they do.
Me too
tongue.gif

Very nice stuff all. Hopefully I get my drivers from my brother in law. He's slacking and yes that is my christmas gift.
laugh.gif

Could anyone help me plz.

Im looking to buy some new sneakers and i like the look of those high top YSL shoes.

I want something either silver or black preferably with some patent leather.

Any other brands or styles to look at? Looking to spend around $300

Originally Posted by lilfazzl

Im looking to buy some new sneakers and i like the look of those high top YSL shoes.

Common Projects might be what you are looking for.
They are over $300 at Revolveclothing.com but they do have a 20% off coupon floating around and for first time customers, when you give them a call, theyusually give you 30% off.
Worth a try.
COMM-MZ45_V1-BIG.jpg
COMM-MZ11_V4-BIG.jpg

just wait till Neiman has another 40% sale, you should be able to get the YSL's for around $220.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

just wait till Neiman has another 40% sale, you should be able to get the YSL's for around $220.
Anybody Knw When That Next Sale Is?!

Keep an eye for a Saks sale that is supposed to come soon.
I heard they are doing a 50% off sale items that are already 50% off.
So if there are some items ons ale at your Saks that you find you like, ask an SA to hold it for you.
I'm pretty sure there are some A-Cups ons ale floating around at Saks somewhere.

^^good looks on the info. Here some items I picked up over Christmas on sale
Ferragamos were 280
Guccis 180

Nice Ferragamo's Houston, if I run into those on sale, I would purchase them without hesitation.

Outlets are 1-2 hours drive from my house so its very practical but I will check out Nordstrom Rack and see what they got.

I was looking at the mens Gucci shoes on the NM website and the sizing is listed as 7.5G/8.5D. can anyone explain the sizing? thx in advance

I was looking at the mens Gucci shoes on the NM website and the sizing is listed as 7.5G/8.5D. can anyone explain the sizing? thx in advance

the "G" sizing is just Gucci's sizing. First the Gucci's run big so a 10 in Jordan's woul be a 9D in Gucci, but then Guccis sizes downthe 9D to 8G so a size 10 in Jordans is an 8G in Gucci.
Does that make sense? I always have a hard time explaining sizing.
Keep in mind though that the best way to find out how it fits is to try it on has everyone's feet are different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom