Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
224869_GCT10_1098_001_zoom.jpg

224869_GCT20_9089_001_zoom.jpg

These suprised me.

Those Gucci horsebit slip ons are
eek.gif
. I've been doing so good with not blowing money on clothes lately, too.

if these weren't so damn expensive they'd be worth buying. anything over $400 on shoes in my book better have the name Lobb, Church's, Esquivel,Alden etc in the name. even when gucci had an older/similar style to these boots they were still $400+ on sale. cole haan should just jump on the bandwagon andproduce a good-looking low priced version of these already, damn.

224611_AC800_2162_001_zoom.jpg

Originally Posted by artysm

if these weren't so damn expensive they'd be worth buying. anything over $400 on shoes in my book better have the name Lobb, Church's, Esquivel, Alden etc in the name. even when gucci had an older/similar style to these boots they were still $400+ on sale. cole haan should just jump on the bandwagon and produce a good-looking low priced version of these already, damn.

You can get the Red Wings versions, which is actually the original versions.
7954-469719-p.jpg
8520-469720-p.jpg

7954-469741-p.jpg
7954-469739-p.jpg

Selected colors on sale at Zappos.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by Crumbs

What's the date on the Don's again, Crumbs.

7/1

Then why are they setting up the Soho store for a party for them as we speak?
Pre-release party for influencers?

pretty much ...and like the sprouse collection ...NYC drops earlier than the rest so...

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

7/1

Pre-release party for influencers?

pretty much ...and like the sprouse collection ...NYC drops earlier than the rest so...
They had a huge party for the Sprouse collection. I'm pretty sure 'Ye is in town right now considering he has a party tonight with MalikYusef that I'm heading to...I'll see if I can get any additional info on the release...if there's anything to find out we don't already know

Eluxury does not sell Gucci.
That one just came out, or about to come out in stores, so not many places have it yet.
However, Saks.com and Neimanmarcus.com sells or used to sell last seasons colorways.
Saks.com has the black leather version for sale though.

I'll throw up my old Gucci collection for fun. Bought these all in 2004 from the Gucci store at South Coast Plaza.

Any side profile pic of the boots?

I hope Gucci re-release those Sk8 Hi's look-a-like.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Any side profile pic of the boots?
Had to pull them out to take some new pictures.

They have a low profile toe box, not as bulky as Timberlands. The design seems a little inspired by Timberland (assuming Timberland was original in theirdesign), but not a complete bite. With those SK8 Highs, almost all of the stitching, collar, tongue, toe box is identical to the vans, the big differencebeing the Gucci's are just way more comfortable.

The leather on the inside of the tongue of these boots is straight butter.

Nice boots. I wish I didn't pass up on them.
I've been looking for some rainy day boots for a while now with a lug rubber sole and those just looks perfect.
Thanks for the pics.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Nice boots. I wish I didn't pass up on them.
I've been looking for some rainy day boots for a while now with a lug rubber sole and those just looks perfect.
Thanks for the pics.
At $575 they were the most expensive shoes I had ever purchased...can't say I've ever worn them in the rain, I usually stick toTimberlands, Sperrys or other waterproof shoes. Not sure how the leather would hold up.

I think the leather will hold up well since it rains less than a handful of times here in SoCal.
It's just my excuse to convince myself to buy more shoes.
laugh.gif

It's just that most of my boots has a leather sole and the ones that has rubber soles has a suede uppers, both really not suited for the rain.
I'm still waiting for my Alden Indy Boots, damn that 4 month waiting list, that'll probably be my rainy day boots... for now.

alright, had a nice night on the blackjack tables... so what's really good with these Jaspers.
devil.gif

7/1

i found out there was a small party last night at soho lv.....but it had nothing to do with the kanye x lv ... some "friends and family soiree"completly unrelated

i got those exact loafers but instead of the timberland inspired boots u have i have the redwing version with the green red ankle band

I NEED the High-Top Brn/Rd Louis Vuitton Rennes from a few years ago... I saw a pair on Ebay but they were too damn small....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom