Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those YSL's are dope...both colors are
pimp.gif

RFX:
What's the news on the new YSL releases? Price? RD?
Just wondering.

I gave up on trying to find models within the LVxKW line & these new releases are enticing to me. Thanks.

PO

Hey PO,

So far, not much info out there. All I know is they are called Malibu Hi's and Mids. Mids are $475 and the Hi's are $525. Prices might change depending on the material since if I were to guess, the back of the navy suede mids has pony hair on it so that might retail a bit more. There is also a Malibu thata re made of different material that cost more than just the regular leather like these:
http://www.matchesfashion...-AJY00-shoes-BROWN/40895
http://www.matchesfashion...228?colour=black%20white

But I think we get an idea on how the pricing will be, definitely starting at $475 and could just go up from there.
As for release dates, outside of MatchesFashion who has them for sale now, Saks.com has a pair of mids and hi's on pre-order. Also, I have seen a pair at the Saks store, one of the brown pairs.
No idea when the navy and red versions are coming out but I could imagine within a month or so.

I know these have been seen several times before on this thread, but since I missed out on the sale online, I have been on the hunt for them and I finally got em! 

Cheers to SA's (not even my local SA) that look out for you -> $179 that were supposed to be en route to Woodbury.

2m4582a.jpg

Bonus:  My new born daughter's first pair
happy.gif

1z1w9d3.jpg

RFX.. Thanks for the YSL pics. I now know what my next buy will be.. the front toe box seem a bit LVxKW but they look great simple and classic. I like the white/navy as well they all look really good. Have you seen them at retail level yet?

Not the white/navy, but I have seen the browns ones at Saks. I might going back to Rodeo Drive this weekend so I'll check if they have more in stock. If they aren't too strict, I'll some phone pics.

JoCampbell, I got the MMM lows from Barneys.
I actually wore the white ones this past Sunday.
2u5au5h.jpg

Originally Posted by eod0807

i dunno i just see a bunch of overpriced glorified chuck taylors and vans in this post

yup basically...but for the sake of vanity some people would rather wear the more expensive counterpart i guess...nice alexgrey avy btw

picked these Lanvins up today.
Not a fan of the silver, but I'm such a fan of gray suede I was sold regardless.  The way I think about it, my jeans should cover most of the back anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom