Post Pics of you Playing HS or College Sports...

Ayo Jd0t, I'm looking for some MU baby blue shorts but I can't find it anywhere online. Hook it up?

Anywho. . .
720350ff49796318d6e7d01d3beedce5cb90580.jpg

Sophomore year in HS.

Here's a few from years back.

7ae1651b7de2e32abf55c070a02d5cf25f781710.jpg

That's me shooting the free throw. White/purple 2K3s
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

158267a1fb70ae58efb2caba62f5c4936e772216.jpg

Holy grails - White/Purple Jet Flights.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

68b3636d18e672bbecd6e39f21eeb501f9329f20.jpg

Originally Posted by haiti5

Chea chea was gettin my kobe on back then( No. 8 ) when i could jump a lil. rockin some uptempo air's. we had D1 dudes heavy on the aau squad tho. Number 12 at Rutgers now puttin in work

Is that Ollie Bailey? He's not at Rutgers anymore, he's at Oklahoma City University. I wish he was still at Rutgers though..non-stop energy.

2w4dw0y.jpg

Game winning free-throws against Alex Legion's team in OT. I think they were ranked like 19th in the country by SI.com
2qbzjt3.jpg

Me and my boys Kouf and Nate. That was the night Thad Matta came to our game.
1t0h6o.jpg

My favorite game I ever played in. Kouf just broke his foot and no one gave us chance. Said we couldn't stop Kenny, but we ended up winning on a lastsecond shot.
j7yd12.jpg

Had Raymar winded. He couldn't keep up with me, lol.

Pic from this season's Alumni game, my freshman year. (No. 7, yes, I got the block)
dendefenceyf9.jpg

How about some vids?�(Both Highschool)

Is that Ollie Bailey? He's not at Rutgers anymore, he's at Oklahoma City University. I wish he was still at Rutgers though..non-stop energy.

tired.gif
dude was nice kid...i seen dude order a xxl pizza at thehotel..then jus kill it in like 25 minutes by himself
laugh.gif

gotta show love to my fellow big easter and delaware guy.

l_48738e9263a854d3e80ac6f5a393453e.jpg

p horne, getting alot of burn his freshman yr, their program on the otherhand
ohwell.gif

I know there are a few st johns fans on here such as doublejs.

IROCTMACS..YOU got some serious bounce
laugh.gif
damn

Hey, thanks.

^Posting that pic of tip-off again made me realize that the player's benches are the first rows of the bleachers! Talk about intimate setting!

NE OHIO WOW. I'm from Canton and not home so I can't post pics.

bighead where the hell are you in the Cavs posts? We're always looking for backup

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

laugh.gif
damn

Hey, thanks.

^Posting that pic of tip-off again made me realize that the player's benches are the first rows of the bleachers! Talk about intimate setting!

Do you play? College? How tall are you?

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

laugh.gif
damn

Hey, thanks.

Do you play? College? How tall are you?
Freshman year of university ball here in BC, Canada. Going to the university in my town, University of Northern British Columbia (the pic is fromthis year, two vids from high school).
I'm 6'4''.
TruthGetsBusy thanks for the vid! Liking your game!

Originally Posted by jrellcuse10

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

You went to Shaker Heights?
yessir, c/o '03

Oh ok. This is a hell of a long shot but did you know anyone by the name of Brittney Mosely?

The name rings REAL familiar.

outofcontrol, is lloyd carr mean?

Nah, he really cool. Now Coach Gittlesworth (Strength & Conditioning coach) on the other hand....
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom