Post pics of your girl. show her off!

She looks like an ethnic zoey dashanel with karoochie body.
I've gotten Penelope Cruz, never Zoey before lol and I am NOT that skinny lmaooo
giphy.gif

According to this premise, why even post the story period? Makes no sense.

It may not make sense to you but people in my life barely know the story. I got some great advice and that is all I am looking for.

Also if I did crave attention @nawghtyhare I would of posted cute pics of me and her lol
In theory yes
But we all know women aren't logical
And y'all are insecure
By not posting pics u get the thirsty dudes to stay hounding u for pics
THUS giving u the attention u want and keeps them interested In What u have to say
Once u post pics this thread will die harder than a post ur meat thread
Because after the dudes who don't have a girl clown u for not being attractive
The dudes who think u are wont post here anymore they just gonna pm u
And u don't want that u want to bask in the glory of people showing u attention
And not to mention meth gonna lock the thread because people gonna go overboard on ur appearance and not to mention the nt detectives will have found dirt on u.

According to this premise, why even post the story period? Makes no sense.
It may not make sense to you but people in my life barely know the story. I got some great advice and that is all I am looking for.

Also if I did crave attention @nawghtyhare I would of posted cute pics of me and her lol
I mean, if you give pieces of the story and want advice, how can you fully get what you're asking for? If you knew people were going to recognize the story and you, then you were in the wrong medium. How can people barely know the story, yet recognize if you say too much. I'm not understanding this.

I mean, if you give pieces of the story and want advice, how can you fully get what you're asking for? If you knew people were going to recognize the story and you, then you were in the wrong medium. How can people barely know the story, yet recognize if you say too much. I'm not understanding this.
When did I say they'll recognize if I say too much? I already said too much, they WILL however recognize me if I posted a picture

When did I say they'll recognize if I say too much? I already said too much, they WILL however recognize me if I posted a picture

mann foh
laugh.gif

Whoaaa I seen a pic wit two girls.
Which one are you left or right?

Last edited:
Hi everyone, so I have been a lurker for awhile on these forums and I have probably posted like 2-3 times.

I found out by randomly just checking his email one day and there were emails between them and later on found out that they actually slept together. [COLOR=#red]The first time they slept together was when I had a celebration for my acceptance into dental school[/COLOR], which was the most effed up part in my opinion.

:rofl:

so you're not going to answer? no one cares I'm just curious how easy it was for u to get another man

The kid was interested in me while I was in the relationship with my ex but I never gave him the chance because obviously I respect a relationship that shouldn't of been respected

And I think that's bull. You can't just jump from one emotional relationship to the next like that.

Back
Top Bottom