Post pics of your girl. show her off!

Every dentist needs a gold digger in her life <3
only gold i'll need from a dentist might be some fillings, but even then i'd probably go ceramic because I don't like to set of the alarms at the flight checkin when i catch the red eye to europe.

I can watch you fullfill your dreams is all the gold I need.

willie-dynamite-stairs-o.gif

What the hell is the world coming to when people have pics and don't deliver on NT? I hereby relinquish this avy as of 12:37 AM CST.

Y'all deserve it more than I do.

Here you go.

Last edited:
She got a karuche body................

*vomits*

Stop giving this attention ***** attention.

Won't post a pic but tell poster who have seen her to explain her.

Girl bye

any educated black NTrs, i got a single sister who just got accepted into a PA program, she is 26 years old got her mind right

ill shoot you her info you if any serious, dudes always hit on her like females have always hit on me

You would really let one of these jerks date your sister......,

Are you guys beefing or something

:rofl: how did I become in this thread without even knowing what's going on lmao.

Yeah I posted that girl as my wcw, no simping just minor flirt here and there, and she send me the pics as IG safe so I got the ok to post. Let's not lie and say she isn't cute but it was just minor here and there. Some of ya take it to the extreme. But it's cool. Her body is :nthat:

So call me simp if you want, but those pics were for me :smokin

:rofl: how did I become in this thread without even knowing what's going on lmao.

Yeah I posted that girl as my wcw, no simping just minor flirt here and there, and she send me the pics as IG safe so I got the ok to post. Let's not lie and say she isn't cute but it was just minor here and there. Some of ya take it to the extreme. But it's cool. Her body is :nthat:

Uhhh... Que?

Uhhh... Que?

Like 2 pages back, My name was brung up bc i was simping on PR girl or something like that i forgot her NT name.

No regrets here :smokin

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Spectacular23  

roll.gif
how did I become in this thread without even knowing what's going on lmao.

Yeah I posted that girl as my wcw, no simping just minor flirt here and there, and she send me the pics as IG safe so I got the ok to post. Let's not lie and say she isn't cute but it was just minor here and there. Some of ya take it to the extreme. But it's cool. Her body is
nthat.gif

So call me simp if you want, but those pics were for me
smokin.gif

And also, there is nothing wrong by dropping out of school to pursue your passion. Some of the most successful people dropped out of school to pursue what they love. If anything it takes courage to do that.

No, you are right. But, the way you put it as if he's doing nothing towards his goals...

And for that gold digger comment. You are only 23, you know very little about life and relationships. As you get older, even having all the money will not keep someone there or give you that happiness. If anything you better find someone that you can grow with and have similar goals...hell at 23, relationships would be the last thing on my mind. It will slow you down. Live your life bae and get your money right.

Last edited:
You would really let one of these jerks date your sister......,

Are you guys beefing or something

my sis an I are real cool

these guys arent jerks, dont let the internet persona fool you

thatd be for her to decide anyways

He is 25 and I am 23 for those of you that asked.
Also there were no inappropriate pics. And for the person that saw both mine and her pics thank you for respecting me.

I'm glad they respected you, all while disrespecting the core foundations of NT by not posting the pics.

You come in here and completely take advantage of NTs insight. Completely disrespectful on your part.

I'm glad your man dropped out of law school to pursue his passion.
Enjoy your broke boyfriend.

Last edited:
Ehh if the dude cheated and you take him back the trust will never be there. You will always be wondering what ol dude is up to at all times.

Back
Top Bottom