Post purchases that have improved your life.

Can you steam the rice, meat (fish and chicken), and vegetables all at once? Can all that stuff fit? May pick one up this weekend.
Yup. You can cook your rice and steam your meat and vegetables all at once. It comes with a steam tray so you can steam your vegetables and meat over the rice while your rice is cooking. They got em at Walmart for a good price. I bought mine on sale for $30.

Last edited:
This is the best thread on NT
real talk

I can't remember if i posted this yet or not but this is my contribution:

Amazon product ASIN B00KWF7HG8
I bought a 2 pack of these at sportchek (canada). I don't use these for lacrosse. I use these like you guys use foam rollers... but this gets those small tight spots you can't get too with a foam roller. 

This thing is incredible on my chest (to alleviate shoulder/neck soreness) and especially my feet after playing basketball

Last edited:
Question about the Amazon fire stick (jail broken with Kodi)

I can watch anything on there? Even live TV shows. Like if POWER comes on today at 10...I can watch it on there at the same time it airs?

I'd probably cut up my gums with that dental kit.

In another thread people were talking about water picks. Gonna read up on those. Also been wanting to get an electric toothbrush.

Question about the Amazon fire stick (jail broken with Kodi)

I can watch anything on there? Even live TV shows. Like if POWER comes on today at 10...I can watch it on there at the same time it airs?

Probably not live, but like an hour or so after it airs.

I'd probably cut up my gums with that dental kit.

In another thread people were talking about water picks. Gonna read up on those. Also been wanting to get an electric toothbrush.

You have wait for it air and someone to upload it. If its a popular show it will be up as fast as someone can upload it. You can do the same thing with a computer linked to an TV.

If you have ingrown hairs this thing is the god for prevention
happy.gif
info?

May have already been posted but this saved me some money when my engine check light came on.

Diagnostic Code Reader. $15 on Amazon.
mother fkin double rep for this.

both my 2 cars recently had their check engine lights on.

Car shops wanted a total of $600 to fix the problems. Got the code, did some googling, cost me $100 to fix in parts and maybe 2 hours of total time. 
def bout to cop

Pretty sure it was mentioned but Amazon Prime is single handedly the best thing I have purchased...ever. 2 day shipping is :smokin.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom