Post purchases that have improved your life.

T
Bought Electric razor 2 years ago.

-Don't need shaving cream
-Don't need to buy anymore razors
-"easier" than shaving (not that shaving is hard, but you know what I mean)

Get a nicer one(with a cleaner and/or recharger), it's a good investment IMO

This. Copped a electric shaver. Some of that green electric shave prep liquid from your local pharmacy. And a t-liner

That was my worst purchase. Messed my face up something fierce. I'm one of those dudes who has to shave with a straight razor and shave soap. That's my best purchase.

This. Copped a electric shaver. Some of that green electric shave prep liquid from your local pharmacy. And a t-liner

That was my worst purchase. Messed my face up something fierce. I'm one of those dudes who has to shave with a straight razor and shave soap. That's my best purchase.[/quote]

This. Been using an electric shaver for years and all of the sudden my skin began to dry after I used the electric shaver. Got some aloe vera shaving cream and a razor, never going back to an electric shaver. Guess it's different for everyone.

My MacBook that I bought recently. I need to get a portable battery charger.

Those things seem to be really taking off. Never considered the size; I'm assuming you wouldn't be walking around with one.

Last edited:
before this i used to iron clothing on my bed......never again will i do that nonsense

Upgraded from my old trimmer a week ago, the difference is night and day. also in combination with

means shaving is no longer a ***** for me. no more razor bumps

View media item 1051223
before this i used to iron clothing on my bed......never again will i do that nonsense

View media item 1051226
Upgraded from my old trimmer a week ago, the difference is night and day. also in combination with

I definitely need these 2 in my life. Asap

I rarely iron but when I do that bed **** is like a lose lose situation.

I cut my own hair. I know my lineups would be wayyy more fresher if I had that tliner. Its fresh now but if I had that and a razor I'd be impeccable.

Just thought of another purchase that improved my life, this Philips body trimmer my mom got me. I'm a very hairy man and it trims nicely.

My iPhone. I do everything on it. Pay bills, gps, random googling.

Literally everything I need is within reach

How secure is paying bills online? :nerd:

Just thought of another purchase that improved my life, this Philips body trimmer my mom got me. I'm a very hairy man and it trims nicely.
My iPhone. I do everything on it. Pay bills, gps, random googling.

Literally everything I need is within reach
How secure is paying bills online?
nerd.gif
How secure is buying **** online?

Only way to do it imo. 

how is this? obviously good enough to post....but ive been on the market for something similar

There's so many on amazon with great reviews and fairly cheap
I like it. It's obviously not Bose or Harmon Kardon, but I use it to work out, bring it to parties/cookouts, the beach, work, etc. and it gets the job done. Value is good.

On my amazon wish list I have the portable battery(phone always dieing on me at festivals and NYC. This will go to great use), the back roller(since everyone is talking about it and I remember Brandon Jennings recommending it during one of his work out videos), and the buckwheat pillow since son said he been getting some good sleep.

Macbook pro from 2011 is the first thing that comes to mind.

View media item 1048861
Use to go through 2-3 vacuums in a yr b4 purchasing this one.  Going 4 yrs strong.  German engineering :pimp:

Dyson is a British brand though, and I am pretty sure the engineers there are British too. That cyclonic technology and digital motors are pretty nice though. Though if you do want German engineering for vacuum cleaners, Miele is probably the way to go.

how easy is it to clean the magic bullet/nutri bullet.
which one do you recommend?

Easy as pie my dude. You're only cleaning two pieces. The container and the blade/cap.

Back
Top Bottom